Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like half this fanbase has the attention span of a ****ing hamster and forgets how easy it is to make fake leaks the second they stop coming for 5 minutes.:rip: 

I get the new kids freaking out but some of you have been LMs for years and know what the **** is up here, it's embarrassing.

arthurhmangum

Monsters are smart. I find it hard to believe that it's just not real. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

It's probably not even Sire, the fans just "guessed" it was this song, since it was confirmed by Gaga that Sire exists (she sang it to some fans).

So IF IT IS GAGA, it's probably another song we don't know.

antpats2
15 minutes ago, Vidar said:

Mark Ronson didn't produce Sire, so I don't know what this person is trying to do.

As IF Gaga would let someone just record something outside of a studio.

This. DJWS produced it :rip: 

I do believe it could be real though. All fake leaks are messy autotuned vocals made to sort of sound like Gaga with added reverb and other effects to MAKE it sound like its from a studio. But this is a genuine recording that sounds exactly like Gaga. 

Im saying its Gaga but it's not Sire. 

arthurhmangum
1 minute ago, barcodemonster said:

I heard like a Mariah Carey esque whistle tone 

I don't think it was her. I heard it too. Piano maybe? 

Kermit the frog
Just now, Nino said:

It's like half this fanbase has the attention span of a ****ing hamster and forgets how easy it is to make fake leaks the second they stop coming for 5 minutes.:rip: 

I get the new kids freaking out but some of you have been LMs for years and know what the **** is up here, it's embarrassing.

Dude... We all know this is sketchy, but as a fan of 7 years I am almost certain that it is her singing.

What makes it dubious is the fact that studio walls are soundproof. 

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Kefir said:

"Sire" is a song written by Lady Gaga in 2012 for ARTPOP. During a Q&A that took place on June 22, 2015, DJ White Shadow answered a fan's question that he produced the song, and that it had a BPM of 103.

Lady Gaga sang it for her fans backstage in February 2013, and again during ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball backstage on May 18,2014 and July 11, 2014. 

Could that be recorded backstage? 

My friend who was at the Ohio show just told me it's not Sire

WsoAboY.png

ELECTRAHEARTPOP
Just now, antpats2 said:

This. DJWS produced it :rip: 

I do believe it could be real though. All fake leaks are messy autotuned vocals made to sort of sound like Gaga with added reverb and other effects to MAKE it sound like its from a studio. But this is a genuine recording that sounds exactly like Gaga. 

Im saying its Gaga but it's not Sire. 

All of this.

SISTERV
4 minutes ago, Vidar said:

I'm not defensive :rip: it's just that y'all are literally going to believe anything that sounds like gaga. stay delusional I guess

She sang it once at the May 18 artRAVE Ohio concert. Fans who claimed she sang it to them at literally every other show were lying. I asked my friend who was at the show she actually sang it at and it's not real.

I was one of those fans at the Cleveland Ohio concert and no this doesn't sound at all like what Sire sounded like. This sounds way more operatic. Sire was more sad sounding than whatever this is. 

Inb4 it's Gaga herself that recorded this and her manager Bobby is the one saying "Oh My God" just to troll us :derpga: 

arthurhmangum
3 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Does sound real but when will monsters learn to stfu when a potential real leak is happening????

Same thing with ARTPOP being played in the SUV in 2012 and monsters were screaming Listen to my CD!!!! AND Yaaaaaas.

Anyways....it sounds like a ballad and I'm not here for that. Sorry but I want relentless house Goth bops. Not Dope 2.0 

Listen to it with headphones. Sounds nothing like dope. :crossed:

RainingOnMe
Just now, SISTERV said:

I was one of those fans at the Cleveland Ohio concert and no this doesn't sound at all like what Sire sounded like. This sounds way more operatic. Sire was more sad sounding than whatever this is. 

Yep it's a ballad. I won't believe this leak until we get more solid evidence.

Archived