Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN

:awkney: it bothers me so much that people are stupid enough to breathe and comment right into the mic on their phones while they are trying to be sneaky and record audio. Like bish hold your breath and "omg yaaaas gaga" after. 

Fools. 

Also, what's with all the zipping? Is this recording studio near a glory hole? 

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum
Just now, Vidar said:

Anyone sounding like Gaga makes it obviously real?

You have no proof. the story about recording it outside a studio is absolute bullshit, studio walls are soundproof. 

It's her. 

505mq0.jpg

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

venusian
Just now, Vidar said:

Anyone sounding like Gaga makes it obviously real?

You have no proof. the story about recording it outside a studio is absolute bullshit, studio walls are soundproof. 

ok im not going to argue with somebody whos getting defensive over nothing especially when its obviously her

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

5 minutes ago, Vidar said:

This sounds like a fan sitting 10 feet away from a computer recording something fake and freaking out. Studio walls are not even thin enough for someone to get a recording that clear. If this was real, it would sound very bassy and not LQ + soft..... :smh:

This. :huh:

i am THE most skeptecal when it comes to leaks but... holy ****... i swear that's her vibrato, it's hard to replicate it. i'm about to pass out.

RainingOnMe
Just now, venusian said:

ok im not going to argue with somebody whos getting defensive over nothing especially when its obviously her

I'm not defensive :rip: it's just that y'all are literally going to believe anything that sounds like gaga. stay delusional I guess

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga sang Sire backstage during artRAVE some monsters here heard it  and can confirm ? 

She sang it once at the May 18 artRAVE Ohio concert. Fans who claimed she sang it to them at literally every other show were lying. I asked my friend who was at the show she actually sang it at and it's not real.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP
1 minute ago, brooklynnightss said:

i am THE most skeptecal when it comes to leaks but... holy ****... i swear that's her vibrato, it's hard to replicate it. i'm about to pass out.

Right? Same.

Sounds like a mix of Adele's Water Under The Bridge, Gaga's very own Hollywood, and an early Stevie Nicks track (Stand Back for ex.).

President Biden

My friends s gonna analyze and edit it for me so we can uncover what she's singing.

ot:Oh my god

I got drunk

Levine
1 minute ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

Right? Same.

Sounds like a mix of Adele's Water Under The Bridge, Gaga's very own Hollywood, and an early Stevie Nicks track (Stand Back for ex.).

= A flop.

jk, can anyone understand some lyrics? Even a word?

SISTERV

Does sound real but when will monsters learn to stfu when a potential real leak is happening????

Same thing with ARTPOP being played in the SUV in 2012 and monsters were screaming Listen to my CD!!!! AND Yaaaaaas.

Anyways....it sounds like a ballad and I'm not here for that. Sorry but I want relentless house Goth bops. Not Dope 2.0 

"Sire" is a song written by Lady Gaga in 2012 for ARTPOP. During a Q&A that took place on June 22, 2015, DJ White Shadow answered a fan's question that he produced the song, and that it had a BPM of 103.

Lady Gaga sang it for her fans backstage in February 2013, and again during ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball backstage on May 18,2014 and July 11, 2014. 

Could that be recorded backstage? 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived