💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

This sounds more legit than any other 'leak' we've had, but where are people getting Sire from?

Also I highly doubt that it's recorded straight from outside the studio as the walls are probably soundproof so unless it was being played in a different room or away from the studio, I don't buy that.

But it definitely sounds like her. I'm still sceptical though. If it's fake it's a pretty good fake.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
Just now, Admin said:

I don't know if it's real or not but I did hear about a month ago that a fan recorded a 1-minute snippet outside the studio.

This sounds like a fan sitting 10 feet away from a computer recording something fake and freaking out. Studio walls are not even thin enough for someone to get a recording that clear. If this was real, it would sound very bassy and not LQ + soft..... :smh:

RainingOnMe
Just now, Harry said:

Also I highly doubt that it's recorded straight from outside the studio as the walls are probably soundproof so unless it was being played in a different room or away from the studio, I don't buy that.

This. There is 0 chance that this is a recording from outside a studio. :rip:

7 minutes ago, Admin said:

I don't know if it's real or not but I did hear about a month ago that a fan recorded a 1-minute snippet outside the studio.

tumblr_nirg9pIre31t4fgzeo1_500.gif

:derpga: 

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

88087d32daf41f3fd8ce30595df85b56d0b54e7b

Bad Bromance
2 minutes ago, Vidar said:

Little cupcakes will do anything to convince people for a fake leak. From faking music videos, to faking photos, to songs. Being part of the fanbase for 6 years, it only gets worse every album. :toofunny:

This is also very true.  I do agree that people post stuff here or on Twitter for attention, but you can't deny that it sounds like Gaga.  If this isn't legit, I really don't care because I'm not going to hype myself over something like this.  It's always fun to read the posts here, though.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

venusian
5 minutes ago, Vidar said:

Little cupcakes will do anything to convince people for a fake leak. From faking music videos, to faking photos, to songs. Being part of the fanbase for 6 years, it only gets worse every album. :toofunny:

this is obviously real though 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

StarryNight
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

And you didn't make a thread about it :neyde:

Spoiler

:flower:

RainingOnMe
Just now, venusian said:

this is obviously real though 

Anyone sounding like Gaga makes it obviously real?

You have no proof. the story about recording it outside a studio is absolute bullshit, studio walls are soundproof. 

Archived