💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Kermit
Just now, Vidar said:

Twice: february 2013 to GGD mods who were at the BTWB and then May 18th at the Ohio artrave.

I feel excluded now :duck: 

Maybe I should start saving up for the next tour's meet and greet so I can have a chance at hearing Onion Girl :duck:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
3 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I feel excluded now :duck: 

Maybe I should start saving up for the next tour's meet and greet so I can have a chance at hearing Onion Girl :duck:

It wasn't regular fans though :rip:

if you'd only save up for a M&G just to hear an old old song then... :air:

Kermit
Just now, Vidar said:

It wasn't regular fans though :rip:

Not Gaga dividing her own fans into groups even though she tells us we're born superstars :air:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ARTPOPNick

So... I'll wait here until the first useful, I want to share my experience with the whole fanbase as one family, person comes here to tell the truth about Sire, without the vague bullsh*t.. 

Brooke Hoegan
2 hours ago, Justinn said:

Good analysis. Singing classically you are taught to close the vowels. I know from experience, I was a part of a choir that ranked 13th in the entire nation, and one of my biggest challenges was for me to put my southern accent away and sing without it. Maybe she's still learning when it's appropriate to be proper and when it's not appropriate musically. Another example is towards the end of the IWYL cover, she does the "Dope" style there and it's kind of cringey 

I was a part of choir to ! I remember when our teacher fought so much for us to sing the "i" vowel (as in "see") like German "ü" because the normal "i" sounds to thin for choir singing and many people didn't know why he wants that :emma:

I agree, like at the very end of IWYL, her last line... and her "t" in "want" bothers me especially... it sounds like "ts" when you try to pronounce it as one sound "consonant"

ChicaSkas

You know it doesn't happen for everyone. I've been trying for years to meet Gaga but due to where I live it's impossible for me to get a meet and greet unless I fly out to a less high profile location where there are fewer demands on her time.

I've stood by the same stage door 3 times, seen her and waved, and she never stopped the car... But I think she treats Marc better because she knows him personally. He got to meet her in Los Angeles... and he was right next to me for a while. It's not what you know, or how hard you work on a fansite, it's who you know.

I wish him well though!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Der Meister

So Ive been listening to the snippet and during the chorus theres a second voice doing falsettos "Oooooohs", could that possibly be Daphne Guiness? Since they were together in the studio in London... :O

FlopSlut
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

So Ive been listening to the snippet and during the chorus theres a second voice doing falsettos "Oooooohs", could that possibly be Daphne Guiness? Since they were together in the studio in London... :O

Some people are saying it was a guitar. I don't know tbh

I'm hoping it's Merrier Care :flutter:

Flopenstein

lol this was posted while i was in a forever 21 at the mall, so i listened to it on my phone and it sounded like ****

James Coopridge

OMG... Just found the chords to whatever was being sung to.. whatever it is, or who it's by,  it's  a ****ing HIT :giveup:... listen closely to the melody and chord progression it's super catchy

Warholian
8 hours ago, Gaga of Time said:

Good jawb, it's not even an enjoyable rhythm, she was probably recording a song for C3C.

It's pronounced CtwoC, floppy

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

49 minutes ago, James Coopridge said:

OMG... Just found the chords to whatever was being sung to.. whatever it is, or who it's by,  it's  a ****ing HIT :giveup:... listen closely to the melody and chord progression it's super catchy

the chord progression is the same as TEOG, Hair, Paparazzi, Dope, DITD

Archived