MJHolland
Just now, RBNLM said:

the snippet is being removed it's confirmed that's her :duck:

You can still find it on YouTube in 10 seconds just FYI haha 

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

yeah but we know Gaga really wants us to be surprised about everything.. I'm pretty sure she's pissed about it... Us as fans are quite excited but I feel like Gaga wouldn't be happy about it..

Listening to this 'leak' is our guilty pleasure :yay:

I suspect that it's not necessary a leak... It may be Gaga's late Xmas gift for us... :giveup:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

EGOT2027
5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

You can still find it on YouTube in 10 seconds just FYI haha 

What should I search?

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

I suspect that it's not necessary a leak... It may be Gaga's late Xmas gift for us... :giveup:

Bish pleesh

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

hum no the guy who recorded it is on a french facebook group,it's one of his friends who leaked it without his approval.. Gaga is not involved in it..

Yeah, You're right :v ... but I DO NOT think that gaga may be upset that we apreciate her forthcoming timeless smash :emma:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

5 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

What should I search?

Give me your E-Mail I'll send it to you

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Born Brave
21 hours ago, Vidar said:

Mark ronson didn't produce sire.. :rip:

Delusional if you believe this.

Lol and I suppose you have the entire tracklist and details of who produced what next to your keyboard?

Bad Bromance
3 hours ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

I mean, people can like whatever they wish, no one is denying that

But my point is that Bad Romance being sung is the exact same manner is simply not true

Her (sorry, but fake) accent is being put on in TIHTY and Dope, and to do so, she does these very weird movements with her mouth, clearly being seen here 0:02 - 0:05

She doesn't sing in that manner at all in Bad Romance (there are many performances to look up to), she just sings in low pitch, but has her normal accent / voice

So let's stick to facts and let's not say Bad Romance's vocals are the same, that Dope "singing technique" wasn't used by her on her records pre-2013

I also think that sounds very forced and is not pleasent to ears at all

And there is demo version of TIHTY and she sings it just normal... So I don't understand how she suddenly "is singing with heart-wrenching pain " on final track but her voice is completely normal on one of the first takes of this song, a that's when her emotions are supposed to be the freshest, not on the final version which she recorded later.

Receipt : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD0GPZ-EVwc

It's clear this accent is being put on on purpose and it's not genuine, "emotional" singing, sorry.

Again, I completely disagree with you because Bad Romance and TIHTY are sung with the same low pitch.  How can you not hear that??  The difference between the two songs is that Bad Romance is upbeat and in TIHTY, Gaga sings with pain and rage. 

Look, I'm not quoting you to change your mind because nothing anyone says to me makes me change my mind so I certainly don't expect that of others either.  All I'm saying is that the register in Bad Romance and TIHTY are exactly the same and if you can't hear it then that's fine, too, because I do.

At the end of the day, people are going to like or dislike certain songs but to accuse her of putting on a fake accent is a bit too much.  It's your opinion, though.  I just don't happen to see eye to eye with you or with some of the other members here, and that's fine.  It's a fan forum, after all.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Born Brave
3 hours ago, Clip said:

I don't think so. I can't imagine Gaga like "guys, whisper oh my god in the most annoying way you can so the song isn't barely audible" 

Actually, I can totally imagine  her doing something like this LOL. 

RainingOnMe
7 minutes ago, Justinn said:

Lol and I suppose you have the entire tracklist and details of who produced what next to your keyboard?

funny! especially when DJWS himself has stated that he produced sire :toofunny:

Der Meister
5 minutes ago, Vidar said:

funny! especially when DJWS himself has stated that he produced sire :toofunny:

Even if the song was finished she can just chose another producer to make a totally different version and release the version she likes the best. :toofunny:

RainingOnMe
Just now, Der Meister said:

Even if the song was finished she can just chose another producer to make a totally different version and release the version she likes the best. :toofunny:

This has never happened with any Gaga song before so it's highly unlikely to happen. Just stop, this song is not Sire.

Archived