💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you miss Leona Lewis?

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Haroon

I realised I do after watching her on The X Factor UK finale :udidnt: I expected her to be singing a new song so I was surprised that she sang Run which is quite a few years old now :duck: After checking up I just found out that she had a new album come out in September which I had no idea about :flop: She has one of the most beautiful voices in the industry so I do hope she gets back up there again :flutter: 

RAMROD

I actually choose her over the two other Brits singers that still tried to make it happen in the States. 

I love her voice, she have good control of it. Unlike one of her peers that kept oversings things.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I forgot about her existence. :deadbanana: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Andreyw
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I actually choose her over the two other Brits singers that still tried to make it happen in the States. 

I love her voice, she have good control of it. Unlike one of her peers that kept oversings things.

poor bisexual chanteuse

10 hours ago, Haroon said:

I realised I do after watching her on The X Factor UK finale :udidnt: I expected her to be singing a new song so I was surprised that she sang Run which is quite a few years old now :duck: After checking up I just found out that she had a new album come out in September which I had no idea about :flop: She has one of the most beautiful voices in the industry so I do hope she gets back up there again :flutter: 

she need a really good management and great PR team :rip: 

Archived