đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Justin Biebers peak is reached

Noah

Featured Posts

Just now, Whispering said:

You may not have personally met anyone who fits this description, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. 

By the way, we have several members here at GGD who fit this description. 

someone said large though.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
2 minutes ago, Simon said:

someone said large though.

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

Your comment didn't reference the word "large". It stated that you had never seen ONE Rock fan, who was a fan of Gaga's. You were wrong, just accept it. 

JusKeepBreathin

I'm expecting a full sex tape before his next album. :D

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

27 minutes ago, Whispering said:
1 hour ago, Runway said:

Hopefully he will be shipped back to that canadian town he shouldve never left. His music is as terrible as it was in his 72 previous albums btw

Really did he actually write any music?

RodeckDanny

I'm pretty sure his vocals are not under average, he has a pretty agile voice and a pretty tone. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

RodeckDanny

I'm pretty sure his vocals are not under average, he has a pretty agile voice and a pretty tone. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Let's not forget that people totally wrote him off and there he is having his best era. His fan base now is not just preteen girls, he actually reached a lot of people. Even (straight)guys openly enjoy his music.:laughga:So I'm pretty sure he can have other successful albums after this one. And it's not like he's not talented - he sings well, he plays some instruments, he dances. I'm not sure if he writes his stuff(is there any info on this?) but that's not really an issue anyway. 

Im really not going to research it. I got already upset from what I looked at but I did reseach a bit into a guy called well you won't have heard of him anyway and i've fogotten but there was something like 700 songs over 30 years performed by various singers in various genre and i only checked some of the lyrics but an early song from the 70s was the same as some from the 90s broadly and this can be summed up as a 'i can't live without you' song. this is so destructive imo and a non love song mascarading as a love song. see you need to be able the be happy without someone and love is much bigger than just a relationship. this is how you get whole populations to tollerate wars and all sorts coz their concept of love is so corrupted and music so banal and repetative. repetition is the most basic form of mind control. In ancient times song writing required something like 20 years  or more of learning. this isn't something to be willy nilly or purposely putting out lyrics that might not be beneficial to the audience

Archived