Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Justin Biebers peak is reached

Noah

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Simon said:

No I'm totally isolated from the world and only listen to bieber (whom I sacrefice a chicken every night)

Sounds like me when I'm horny.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico
17 hours ago, Simon said:

Same can be said about others like Gaga. 

yikes, for someone who doesn't seem to like Gaga much, you seem to find a way to bring her into all these posts.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

1 hour ago, Tropico said:

yikes, for someone who doesn't seem to like Gaga much, you seem to find a way to bring her into all these posts.

Well, I just took it as an example :) since its the fav of most

Dangerous Man

Not when he's going  to snatch again another number 1 this era. I don't even like him as an artist but his new album is really good. He's going to stay and slay.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Didn't take me long to work out "what do you mean" was an advert for a certain underwear brand. Checked the songwriter for confirmation and hey presto "I create music for boutique brand and advertising campaigns." soundsbymdl.com/brands/

15 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

How do you know that they are Gaga fans? There are way more Gaga haters on this site than there are fans. A real Gaga fan doesn't feel the need to bring down any one! 

I'll bring him down, down down. :wub:

screen-shot-2011-05-08-at-11-18-54-pm.pn

Runway

Hopefully he will be shipped back to that canadian town he shouldve never left. His music is as terrible as it was in his 72 previous albums btw

4 hours ago, Tropico said:

@SubRosa @giskardsb @Sister @Twisted Shadows

Y'all are rock fans, right? And Gaga fans too, right? 

You could say that is an understatement, been a metal fan pretty much all my life and have been a monster for Gaga since 2009. @Simon must have forgotten what fan base this is and who is the artist he follows when she has performed with plenty of rock bands and wore countless T shirts supporting her favorite rock and metal bands. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

giskardsb
4 hours ago, Tropico said:

@SubRosa @giskardsb @Sister @Twisted Shadows

Y'all are rock fans, right? And Gaga fans too, right? 

Gaga has tons of rock fans, because we see the underlying rock influences.  Speechless made me a fan because of it's obvious Queen rock ballad homage.  And Bad Romance is a metal song in disguise.

I am not a fan of pop music in general, I am into metal, rock, jazz, and various forms of world music.  

giskardsb
42 minutes ago, Twisted Shadows said:

You could say that is an understatement, been a metal fan pretty much all my life and have been a monster for Gaga since 2009. @Simon must have forgotten what fan base this is and who is the artist he follows when she has performed with plenty of rock bands and wore countless T shirts supporting her favorite rock and metal bands. 

Gaga is a rock musician.  I've always considered it unfortunate that she came into public awareness as a dance pop star.   She needs to take lessons from P!nk and break free of the pop star boundaries.

tylerjudas

2009-2011: Justin has peaked

2012-2014: Justin's career is over

2015: Debuts at #1 with over 600k album sales

People say this about every single person and it's annoying as hell. Although, I'm sure you know something about peaking considering you have a Mariah avatar @Noahhh.

Whispering
8 hours ago, Simon said:

I never saw one Rock fan being fan of her

You may not have personally met anyone who fits this description, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. 

By the way, we have several members here at GGD who fit this description. 

Edit: Just saw the last few comments on this page snd I see that some of those members have been tagged and made comments. :) 

Archived