💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Justin Biebers peak is reached

Noah

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Wait. That X Factor performance isn't even bad :rip:

It isn't? He doesn't know what to do on stage... He can't dance and he barely sings.

Have nothing against him but let's be serious

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

i think JB has potential to aim his next album at older audience now, that he's gained some respect from a wider range of listeners

2 hours ago, PrincessFried said:

I'm sorry, I had to laugh. I've always found Biebers dances to be absolutely ridiculous. So it's funny how I can hate it so much yet you think it's better than gaga. I guess everybody has their own opinion. 

Well, then you don't know what good dancing is :)

2 hours ago, PrincessFried said:

To me moving your arms like a robot isn't some complex dancing and it certainly wouldn't effect any healthy persons voice while doing it. But nearly every dance routine Gaga does is intense. And another point I'd like to make... His voice is FAR below average. Go to any theater in your town, even a high school theater and listen to those people. There's no reason why somebody with so much success should be so mediocre. How does that even work?? The game must be rigged. It's money and connections, not talent. If you're an icon who's making hundreds of millions of dollars then you should be highly and uniquely talented. 

Omg you can't be serious are you? 

Lord Temptation
47 minutes ago, Whis said:

I can't believe how many Gaga fans are so hateful to Justin :green:

How do you know that they are Gaga fans? There are way more Gaga haters on this site than there are fans. A real Gaga fan doesn't feel the need to bring down any one! 

Lord Temptation
53 minutes ago, disneyhigh said:

.... since when?

Gaga has performed on stage with Queen, Sting and U2. The Fame has many tracks that incorporate her love of 70s glam rock. Her album Born This Way was a mash up of 1980s heavy metal and techno. Gaga also once worked as a roadie for Iron Maiden. And way before that she worked in heavy metal strip clubs to support herself while trying to be a singer. Gaga is a total metalhead.

jasperhallo
9 hours ago, Simon said:

"I am sorry, but Justin is not the best Vocalist in the World. He is under Average."

Considering that he dances a lot it's quite good.

Damn those phones, thats just sick smh 

8 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Gaga has performed on stage with Queen, Sting and U2. The Fame has many tracks that incorporate her love of 70s glam rock. Her album Born This Way was a mash up of 1980s heavy metal and techno. Gaga also once worked as a roadie for Iron Maiden. And way before that she worked in heavy metal strip clubs to support herself while trying to be a singer. Gaga is a total metalhead.

I never saw one Rock fan being fan of her

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Simon said:

I never saw one Rock fan being fan of her

So? I know plenty. 

Lord Temptation
23 minutes ago, Simon said:

Sure jan

You've never heard of Sting, Judas Priest, Elton John or Bryan May from Queen?

Warholian

I don't care for him. I honestly think it won't take long for the public to get bored of him once he gets older. He'll either want to experiment with his music which will lead to a loss of album sales or he'll end up in some rehab centre or maybe even prison. His entire career relies on young girls who will eventually grow up. I don't see him lasting. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

9 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

You've never heard of Sting, Judas Priest, Elton John or Bryan May from Queen?

No I'm totally isolated from the world and only listen to bieber (whom I sacrefice a chicken every night)

Archived