💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Justin Biebers peak is reached

Noah

Featured Posts

Edonis

I don't really care for Bieber or his music, but isn't kind of early to label this as his peak? Don't we have to wait a couple of years and a couple of albums to compare in order to find out if it really was his peak? 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

Artists have their ups and downs, some more so than others. Now is not the time to be making sweeping statements. Ok, there is never the right time.

20 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Bieber doesn't have a voice like Gaga - if Gaga can't sing anymore she could become a creative director. If Pop doesn'T work out she can go over to other genres. She has a huge Rock Fanbase. Bieber doesn't.

Gaga is a Woman and is older. 

You can't compare both voices. Also, bieber dances way more (and better)

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

Well, for me, Justin has a mediocre Voice. with it being average I mean, that his Voice doesn't have an interesting texture (like Shakira for example) or he has any special techniques.

He still remains being off key when he dances in his Songs. I looked for someone about his age and Tinashe for example is. She sings live, has control of breathing and dances a lot too.

Take a look:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

26 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I don't really care for Bieber or his music, but isn't kind of early to label this as his peak? Don't we have to wait a couple of years and a couple of albums to compare in order to find out if it really was his peak? 

There will always be someone bigger and better around the corner. being almost 6 years active is a huge amount for a teen star. Will he be able to transition though? Because, If he will - there is no doubt he will have longevity. But if he doesn't he'll end up being famous because of a meme.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Just now, Noahhh said:

There will always be someone bigger and better around the corner. being almost 6 years active is a huge amount for a teen star. Will he be able to transition though? Because, If he will - there is no doubt he will have longevity. But if he doesn't he'll end up being famous because of a meme.

Same can be said about others like Gaga. 

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Same can be said about others like Gaga. 

Well, for example for Cindy Lauper - Madonna. Gaga will have a make or break with her next Album - Just like Justin will have with his next one. It will decide if people are still here for him or Gaga or not.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

These conversations about people peaking and predicting their downfall is so boring and unnecessarily negative.

"In two years, do you think the now 14 year old girls - then 16 will still like him?"

People have been saying this about him since he started. Many people said the exact same thing in 2010. And here we are, five years later, and those girls still like him plus millions more. So who knows? It's impossible to predict. You're just pointlessly hating in the exact same way that people have been predicting Gaga's downfall since she started.

Bieber reinvented his image to adapt positively to a mass audience, made good songs that people like, and marketed them well. That's what pop stars do and have been doing for decades. What process do you think Gaga's been undergoing for this whole year?

He will keep making music and if people like it again, they'll buy it, and he will remain successful. It really is that simple. If you don't like him, think he's a jerk or whatever - just don't listen to him. Easy. Spend your time focused on artists you do like.

Honestly, this site reminds me more and more of Exhale everyday.

gagzus

Well I personally think he will have his ups & downs like any popstar, he just needs to release catchy music and look good (which he does) and viola! 

Also as for the 14 and 16 year olds who like him- he has a mixed fanbase, a lot of the fans since day 1 are still there meaning they're in their 20s now and he has a gay following too, luckily he doesn't play up to it tho

LaLuna

This reminds me of all the "Can Gaga be as successful as she was back in 2009-2010 again?" kind of threads. The honest truth is that we don't know. I'm not a psychic, I don't know what the future holds for Bieber. That said, there is nothing wrong with speculating as long as we're not trying to force our opinions on others. 

PrincessFried
1 hour ago, Simon said:

I'm sorry, I had to laugh. I've always found Biebers dances to be absolutely ridiculous. So it's funny how I can hate it so much yet you think it's better than gaga. I guess everybody has their own opinion. 

PrincessFried
Just now, PrincessFried said:

I'm sorry, I had to laugh. I've always found Biebers dances to be absolutely ridiculous. So it's funny how I can hate it so much yet you think it's better than gaga. I guess everybody has their own opinion. 

To me moving your arms like a robot isn't some complex dancing and it certainly wouldn't effect any healthy persons voice while doing it. But nearly every dance routine Gaga does is intense. And another point I'd like to make... His voice is FAR below average. Go to any theater in your town, even a high school theater and listen to those people. There's no reason why somebody with so much success should be so mediocre. How does that even work?? The game must be rigged. It's money and connections, not talent. If you're an icon who's making hundreds of millions of dollars then you should be highly and uniquely talented. 

Archived