💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The next big Social Media network?

Noah

Featured Posts

Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Almost nobody uses Facebook though :toofunny:

Literally everybody is on facebook. You know something's here to stay when all the massive corporations permanently integrate it into their marketing strategy.

37 minutes ago, Ibo said:

I'm not really digging the design, but we will see. I remember saying I will never befriend the idea of being a fan of someone I never met, but look at me now. :laughga: 

Maybe when my favorite artists/companies/friends start using it, I'll give it a try. :)

1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

6 minutes ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

I don't like the name t begin with

You should join MeWe, it's actually really fun and you're able to connect with people that share the same interest. The interface is a bit messy at first tho

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I think that Facebook and Twitter ain't going nowhere. Just think that Facebook became worldwide used in 2008... Guys it's almost 8 years and it's like a century in technology! BTW I place my bet on a splitting between Facebook(the elders) and Twitter (13/25)

Just now, MGC said:

I think that Facebook and Twitter ain't going nowhere. Just think that Facebook became worldwide used in 2008... Guys it's almost 8 years and it's like a century in technology! BTW I place my bet on a splitting between Facebook(the elders) and Twitter (13/25)

Well, the thing is Twitter isn't growing as much as it used to 2012. It's slowly dying.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

LePetitGAGABLover
33 minutes ago, Nino said:

Literally everybody is on facebook. You know something's here to stay when all the massive corporations permanently integrate it into their marketing strategy.

I have to disagree. Yes, everyone is on Facebook, but out of my 400+ friends, only like 10 still log on and post stuff. And these are people I know, not bots. Even the other day my young sister said that no one on her her school uses Facebook. The thing right now is Snapchat and Intagram

1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I have to disagree. Yes, everyone is on Facebook, but out of my 400+ friends, only like 10 still log on and post stuff. And these are people I know, not bots. 

Numbers don't lie, and Facebook is making massive amounts money, as well as making lots of other corporations money.

46 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Literally EVERYONE I know is on FB. Most get on it daily to check family/friend updates. There is a small few that visit it a couple times a week and only share something once in awhile... But, Facebook is very popular -- if you want to be delusional, go ahead. :awkney:

So, yea. Twitter + FB will not be dethroned anytime soon.

Xalser

The reason why Facebook and Twitter (and hugely successful companies in general) will last is because they buy everything that is slightly innovative and could threaten their company. Why fight if you can cooperate and eventually coexist?

Archived