Artist and Fan Relationship in the Future on Social Media

Noah

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Kattys said:

We're just getting old :green:

I'm 16 :sick:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Pacify Him

I couldn't last a day on Twitter for some reason. I've been wanting to just to follow celebrities but I just cant. It felt so alien and isolated that, in the end, I decided not to bother anymore.

I wonder if there'll be another alternative coming in the future that everyone would start getting into at the same time so I won't feel like I'm behind.

I’m getting on your nerves

Andreyw
10 hours ago, Runway said:

Never liked facebook, first because i didn't have friends back in '08 when it was a thing and now because I despise the idea that someone you went elementary school with like 10 years ago can find you :wtf: its happened to me and i hate it

i like instagram and snapchat better tbh.

you can always use the ignore button :derpga:

VenusBlackStar

I don't think Facebook or Twitter will really die like MySpace. It's kind of a social media staple and tons of people use it for practical purposes (including people in my more immediate age range of 19-25). I just think the coolness factor of a "state-of-the-art" hipster thing has left Facebook and Twitter though so all the cool kids can feel cool using Snapchat and Instagram now until that isn't trendy anymore. Businesses/public figures/advertisers still use Facebook and Twitter as huge ways to get their messages across because social media marketing has become its own thing in recent years and is continuing to grow and evolve.

I guess social media relationships between fans and celebrities will be closer. I don't have Snapchat but I imagine it feels pretty damn personal to receive a snap from a public figure you like.

Archived