💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Insecure Nicki Minaj "drags" IG user

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

She's slowly turning into Azealia Banks. 

No doubt she's insecure though.

And she's going through a tough time with her brother and Meek. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not nice... I get that Nicki was just standing up for herself, but given her stardom, a less aggressive response would have been a better choice IMO. Both of them should try to be kinder. :noparty: 

monketsharona

I like the rapper. I don't like the girl.

I think Nicki should look herself into a mirror and see how much she's not perfect.

RAMROD

No wonder, she is a Baratheon. :wtf:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The sad part is I knew who posted it before I even clicked on it. You post more Nicki themed threads than most people even though you're an Azalea stan.. What a shame.

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Jed said:

The sad part is I knew who posted it before I even clicked on it. You post more Nicki themed threads than most people even though you're an Azalea stan.. What a shame.

She have some kind of personal problems with Nicki it seems. :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PaperIz
5 hours ago, Lance said:

People like to dismiss Miley because she's crazy naked but wanna praise immature, faux "feminists" like Onika. sad.

SLEIGH! Nicki's attitude is growing so old. i love her but jeeze, don't be so upset at everything.

Evan Peters
52 minutes ago, Jed said:

good for you, nicki is still a rude bitch for posting this random lady's account on her twitter with the intent to mock and make fun of her. 

emma roberts is an abuser

What did she say? I can't see anything :laughga: Tbh Nicki is like the Kim Kardashian of rap - not very intelligent and obsessed with her "big fat ass" :rip:

1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

good for you, nicki is still a rude bitch for posting this random lady's account on her twitter with the intent to mock and make fun of her. 

you're absolutely right, and especially so close to Christmas.. Very heartless thing to do her behavior has been horrible this last year in particular. Even if she has a lot of things going on there's no benefit in  setting your fans off on a person with no wealth, no fans and no defense. Hopefully she claps back and does to Nicki what Nicki did to Miley

chromaticka

omg someone please post some pics i cant see the imageeeee

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Archived