💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are some major flaws of your favorite Divas?

Replay88

Featured Posts

FlopSlut
Just now, Prismatic said:

It's Medoner, just saying. If you want to be all Nekci Menij, at least spell the name right. 

And why bring up Donna Summer :awkney: if that's the lame excuse... 

My bad about Medoner. And wym why bring her up? she is one of my fave divas... didn't you read the title?:derpga:

Flopenstein

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic
4 minutes ago, FlopSlut said:

My bad about Medoner. And wym why bring her up? she is one of my fave divas... didn't you read the title?:derpga:

Picking an artist flaws after she pass don't seem rude to you. Especially 'she's not relevant anymore' *cringe x million*

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Evan Peters

46 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

Excuse me? Have you heard of Taylor Swift songs that are non-singles? Its not all "teenage girly songs", a lot of them are in 1989 but other albums such as Speak Now and Red have a lot of maturity. Heartbreak isn't "teen-y", its for all ages. Taylor have songs that dont talk about relationships such as Innocent (about maturity), Never Grow Up (about being away from her parents), Mean (empowerment song against bullies), etc. 

ah, the classic taylor swift stan argument 

emma roberts is an abuser

Sudarshana

Lana — doesn't know anything about protecting her computer from being hacked

Gaga — the opposite, praying for Boris to leak ARTPOP Act #2 :giveup:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Sudarshana

OMG, does this forum capitalize ARTPOP automatically? 

Will it change "egg" to "vessel"?

Upd: No, it didn't :giveup:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

venusian

iggy - racist trash who cant rap

nicki - can be a bit hypocritical sometimes  (still love you onika dont hate me)

gaga - pretentious and doesnt follow through alot

marina - honestly cant think of one (flawless fave)

lana - flawless

fka twigs - also flawless

bey - FLAWLESS

azealia banks - has great opinons but sucks at expressing them

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

venusian
1 hour ago, ManilaMonster said:

Excuse me? Have you heard of Taylor Swift songs that are non-singles? Its not all "teenage girly songs", a lot of them are in 1989 but other albums such as Speak Now and Red have a lot of maturity. Heartbreak isn't "teen-y", its for all ages. Taylor have songs that dont talk about relationships such as Innocent (about maturity), Never Grow Up (about being away from her parents), Mean (empowerment song against bullies), etc. 

And Adele looks like a diva to me, if you are insinuating this based on her "appearance", then that is ridiculous.

Gaga may come off "pretentious" for you, but to me (and i dont need anyone to agree with me on this) she's passionate. For someone who writes and at times produces her songs, she gets into her very big and wild imagination paired with the love of her work gives her a pass for me on whatever she says she perceives her work to be.

as someone who tried to give her a try i can say that her musicis mediocre at best 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Lana makes the most amazing music ever but she doesn't do promotion...she is way too shy/nervous and freaks out when having to do Tv appearances :(

Poor her

Serendipity

Mimi can't dance well, but her vocals make up more than enough for :)

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Dangerous Man

This is a bit flame baity, delete this fat! 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Andreyw
11 hours ago, venusian said:

iggy - racist trash who cant rap

nicki - can be a bit hypocritical sometimes  (still love you onika dont hate me)

gaga - pretentious and doesnt follow through alot

marina - honestly cant think of one (flawless fave)

lana - flawless

fka twigs - also flawless

bey - FLAWLESS

azealia banks - has great opinons but sucks at expressing them

if by being homophobic, racist (she said some nasty things about asians) , insulting everyone , means having great opinions, then I'm sorry for you

taylor-swift-sending-you-love-instagram.

Someone aamts that hit thread i see

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Madonna - Pretentious, too confident

Britney - awkward at times :neyde: (I have to disagree about the can't sing thing, she can with her true voice (see Let Go from pre-Blackout era)

A Real Panda
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

ah, the classic taylor swift stan argument 

To each his own.

1 hour ago, venusian said:

as someone who tried to give her a try i can say that her musicis mediocre at best 

I'm not gonna pretend that Taylor's songs have groundbreaking melodies but I like straightforward storytelling in songs more than others plus I love Country music. Thanks for your opinion. :)

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived