💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pigrez Hilton calls Miss Colombia a 'diva b*tch'

Coop

Featured Posts

By now, you've probably heard that this year's Miss Universe pageant (yes, those still exist) was more of a clusterf**k than usual

567981cb1f0000c000e9c60b.jpeg?cache=7x6w

Now, gossip blogger Perez Hilton, who judged the pageant alongside former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo, footballer Emmitt Smith and "Scream Queens" star Niecy Nash, wants some of that spotlight. 

“I don’t know if the people at home could see this, but Miss Colombia was being a straight-up diva bitch,” he said. “[She was] rude to her translator. She was giving the most awful side-eye, throwing major shade … Miss Colombia was not happy with the pace or the way that the translator was translating.”

Sorry Perez. There's only one "diva bitch" in this scenario, and it isn't Miss Colombia. 

Read more here.

imwoahvicky

We still care about this dude? :laughga: Gaga made the right decision to get him out of her life

tumblr_myg4mgLV9i1rvvk8yo1_250.gif

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Riot Poof

Pigrez, let's not. How about you just be grateful that people are still employing your decrepit ass.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

GloZell Green

He's a diva bitch by trying to insult her for attention and traffic for his flop website :awkney: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

He isn't totally wrong... I too noticed she always gave a dirty look at her translator whenever she was interrupted. But even then, I wouldn't call her a diva bitch unless she was like that throughout the entire competition (including the pre-pageant) activities. 

Archived