💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

All Unreleased Lady Gaga Songs To Date

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason
36 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

Vanity wasn't even officially released tho... it's only on promo copies.  

Shook. I was sure it was apart of some UK release. Good to know.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GGDisbetter
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

Shook. I was sure it was apart of some UK release. Good to know.

It was gonna be on European copies lol

Spoiler

but they cancelled it :neyde: 

1 hour ago, JoanneActII said:

Vanity wasn't even officially released tho... it's only on promo copies.  

Actually Vanity was not only officially released after the Monster Ball, but it was covered for the Beauty and the Beast movie.

It''s just the  release was obscure (limited Itunes release or vague music platform or something) it may as well be considered unreleased.

• 4 weeks later...
Fascination

Wow, I just found this topic and I am so happy. After all these years of searching for unreleased music by Gaga and not finding the songs that I wanted now I can finally stop searching. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I guess this must've been extremely hard and that it took a lot of your time to find every song.

• 3 weeks later...

RuPaul was talking about some "unreleased collection" from Gaga in her new Billboard interview and I nearly spat out the pudding I was eating. I've been trying to hunt down said collection for the last hour and I didn't even realize that GGD would have it's own version.  :toofunny:  :sis:

• 4 weeks later...
SychosSoChic

Stupid question, but I'm pretty paranoid haha, is Mega still safe? Heard it was suspect when it changed ownership.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thank you @ChicaSkas my computer broke & i had to wipe it entirely. so i felt like this was the perfect opportunity to finally download the file you so kindly shared with all of us. i have been a little monster since day 1 nine years ago & have never heard 'the queen', 'brooklyn nights', 'princess die', etc. and i'm really f,ucking excited. thank you so much for all of this and all your hard work! :hug: :sara: :heart:

MEDONER
On 21/5/2017 at 6:03 PM, buddh1sm said:

i have been a little monster since day 1 nine years ago & have never heard 'the queen', 'brooklyn nights', 'princess die', etc.

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

giphy.gif

i didn't! i've had a habit since the last few harry potter movies to not watch trailers, listen to suprise/unreleased music tracks, etc. just so i can be suprised when the movie comes out, the tracks get certified to be legit, etc. i remember at the time when those tracks leaked a lot of stuff was coming out as fake, etc. so i didn't trust it at first. but omfg i listened to brooklyn nights last night and it was so amazing. :giveup:

MEDONER
On 22/5/2017 at 10:43 PM, buddh1sm said:

i didn't! i've had a habit since the last few harry potter movies to not watch trailers, listen to suprise/unreleased music tracks, etc. just so i can be suprised when the movie comes out, the tracks get certified to be legit, etc. i remember at the time when those tracks leaked a lot of stuff was coming out as fake, etc. so i didn't trust it at first. but omfg i listened to brooklyn nights last night and it was so amazing. :giveup:

Enjoy that feeling! I remember the first time I heard Brooklyn Nights, I was OBSESSED with it! I wish I could have that feel again for all her unreleased tracks, mostly those whose titles and/or snippets where known and there was hype about it like Glitter and Grease or Freakshow, it's an out of this world (galaxy, space and time :derpga:) experience every time something like this happens (still DYING to hear full Out Of Control or songs like We Are Plastic, Retrosexual and Musicland :pray:)

@MEDONER yes omg!! i have listened to BN every day now. i got goosebumps the first time i heard it & that feeling of realizing it surpasses whats on her albums! :saira: :saira: i can't wait to listen to others you mentioned, i made an ultimate playlist with her other unreleased tracks & i'm waiting for tomorrow to drive to work and listen to all of it. its been so long since i have been THIS excited about gaga music, the cure wasn't enough! 
and seriously brooklyn nights slayed my entire existence, its such a perfect pop song. :giveup:

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived