💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

All Unreleased Lady Gaga Songs To Date

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
On 3/12/2016 at 4:10 AM, Xardas said:

Is there Electric Kiss studio version or live from 2006?

Live. We don't have a studio version, I would put out an educated guess that Bob Leone / and or Camp Gaga has it

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

@ChicaSkas i have Freezerburn. Though I don't think Gaga is on backing.

Some of these have to be live because I don't remember these ever leaking.  I never knew Gaga covered Bell bottom Blues.

ChicaSkas
Just now, Seeka said:

@ChicaSkas i have Freezerburn. Though I don't think Gaga is on backing.

Some of these have to be live because I don't remember these ever leaking.  I never knew Gaga covered Bell bottom Blues.

Yes, some of these are live. This was my shot at trying to compile every song she's ever sung , so far

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Seeka
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes, some of these are live. This was my shot at trying to compile every song she's ever sung , so far

I'd hate to say this, but maybe you should edit the main post to show that? Though I know that'd be a lot of extra work.

Is it bad I want some more songs to leak? I really want to listen to We R Plastic. one of my friends has heard it, actually. She said it's like Toy Soldier by Britney Spears.

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I'd hate to say this, but maybe you should edit the main post to show that? Though I know that'd be a lot of extra work.

Is it bad I want some more songs to leak? I really want to listen to We R Plastic. one of my friends has heard it, actually. She said it's like Toy Soldier by Britney Spears.

oh whoops lol! Did I not do that? I should have!

No, it's not bad. 

I want to hear them too, someday. I hope we will!

Seeka
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

oh whoops lol! Did I not do that? I should have!

No, it's not bad. 

I want to hear them too, someday. I hope we will!

Well you inform us that some of them are live and stuff, it's just the files aren't distinguished as such.

Haha well, I just want all of her early stuff to leak. The stuff that won't even see a digital release now. Especially some of her LoveChild stuff.

Though I want to see her versions of the LoveChild stuff. Not Rob's awful rereleases with his awful singing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Seeka

chica, you may want to remove Spin U Around. It's not by Gaga. It's by Lina Morgana.

Also known as, she who must not be spoken of.

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Seeka said:

chica, you may want to remove Spin U Around. It's not by Gaga. It's by Lina Morgana.

Also known as, she who must not be spoken of.

Errrmmm not quite-ish. When I interviewed Rob, he told me that Gaga's vocals are in the background. I think (but DONT quote me as it was 18 months ago and I can't remember) but I think he also told me a Gaga version exists of Spin U Around. But that one, even though Rob and Lina and Gaga all worked on it, can't be released and won't be released out of respect for Gaga's wishes. (like all the other tunes Rob has threatened to leak.)

• 1 month later...
Thank you Gaga

Thank you so much for posting these songs!! I will download it later when I have a better internet connection:neyde:

I believe in a glamorous life

• 2 weeks later...
BuzzcutSeason

Is it true alot of gaga's unreleased songs were leaked on here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived