audio

All Unreleased Lady Gaga Songs To Date

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/29/2015 at 11:27 AM, ChicaSkas said:

If Love U Sum is proven to be Gaga I resign. That is the biggest try-hardest woman with a fake british accent I have ever heard in my life , no way that is Gaga.

Bit of a post dig but it's in fact Gaga, Chica! Sorry! And "Situation Can't Go Right" is not Gaga. 

ChicaSkas
25 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Bit of a post dig but it's in fact Gaga, Chica! Sorry! And "Situation Can't Go Right" is not Gaga. 

I need serious convincing. Are you sure? Where did you see this? That thing has been fake from day one, in my opinion.. I remember when it came out, it was too.... "affected" to be her! :giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

27 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I need serious convincing. Are you sure? Where did you see this? That thing has been fake from day one, in my opinion.. I remember when it came out, it was too.... "affected" to be her! :giveup:

Owner of Propagaga. CH Holland got his hands on an old demo of Gaga's through some producer and sampled it. It's her! 

• 2 weeks later...
On January 19, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Kyle said:

Owner of Propagaga. CH Holland got his hands on an old demo of Gaga's through some producer and sampled it. It's her! 

You know it makes me wonder what the sampled part belonged to song wise....

• 3 weeks later...
ChicaSkas
On 1/19/2016 at 7:34 PM, Kyle said:

I guess I get to eat my hat.....

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BuzzcutSeason

Hey, does anyone know or have an unreleased zip file for HQ versions?

I had one on my old macbook but it crashed, and it was to the point where nothing was retrievable.

BuzzcutSeason
5 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Hey, does anyone know or have an unreleased zip file for HQ versions?

I had one on my old macbook but it crashed, and it was to the point where nothing was retrievable.

MESS AT ME not realizing theres a file at the beginning of the thread

ImpossiblePrincess

OMG TY SO MUCH CHICA !!!!!!!!!! will be busy with remixing and listening for a while now :) 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

BuzzcutSeason

i wonder if there will ever be a big leak like how Madonna and Rebel Heart got all the chaos. Obviously i would only want ARTPOP Act II songs and other songs, nothing LG5 related.

I don't actually want that i was just wondering if Gaga is in the same position.

• 3 weeks later...
  • ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived