Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

All Unreleased Lady Gaga Songs To Date

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Hey, do you have these in 320kbps & I tagged? Blueberry Kisses, Changing Skies, Oh Well, & Sexy Ugly? I can’t find them anywhere

My thread here is so old. It needs updating. I’ll check ! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

My thread here is so old. It needs updating. I’ll check ! 

Thaaank you, I appreciate it. I literally can’t find the untagged versions. They’re either tagged or have been detagged but you can still here it 🤦🏻‍♀️

ChicaSkas
Just now, lovedillon said:

Thaaank you, I appreciate it. I literally can’t find the untagged versions. They’re either tagged or have been detagged but you can still here it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Full disclosure:

i am

not even certain I have it myself. I will have to look and see. I have so many hard drives that things are getting confusing. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

beaublue
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Full disclosure:

i am

not even certain I have it myself. I will have to look and see. I have so many hard drives that things are getting confusing. 

No problem, just hit me up whenever in a message.

• 2 weeks later...
Directorjen

I’m looking to use The Greatest Thing in a play I’m directing at my local community theatre. How do I get permission?

MEDONER
On 12/13/2019 at 9:51 PM, lovedillon said:

Do you happen to have Blueberry Kisses, Changing Skies, Future Love, Oh Well & Sexy Ugly in 320 & untagged? All I can find are tagged or detagged versions where I can hear the burim tag.

Sorry for the late reply, by the way Blueberry Kisses, Oh Well and Sexy Ugly are untagged for sure, not sure about Changing Skies and Future Love, but here's what I have anyways :tongue:

https://we.tl/t-8GfRSGAk95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@ChicaSkas i just spent the last hour digging through the old Animal/Superstar leak threads in the archive after a friend and i randomly praised the days of instant messaging. and LMFAOOOOOO :bradley: forwarded them to a couple other friends including Luke :-) wild times….. girl i was 13 years old when i leaked those :bradley:

anyway i wanted to find a collection of all of Gaga's unreleased (preferably in best quality but i'm not picky—i have no idea where all my old files are) and was hoping this would be the place. of course it was because you are still here and after all these years i can proudly say you are STILL the nicest, coolest, most helpful and amazing Gaga fan ever. and these are definitely the best quality because it's you, Chica, legend, QUEEN!!! :bradley:

the zip file just finished so imma go take my nightly long hot candlelit bath and soak up all these blissful aural memories. thank you love you eternally xoxoxox :kiss:

ChicaSkas
16 hours ago, Haus said:

@ChicaSkas i just spent the last hour digging through the old Animal/Superstar leak threads in the archive after a friend and i randomly praised the days of instant messaging. and LMFAOOOOOO :bradley: forwarded them to a couple other friends including Luke :-) wild times….. girl i was 13 years old when i leaked those :bradley:

anyway i wanted to find a collection of all of Gaga's unreleased (preferably in best quality but i'm not picky—i have no idea where all my old files are) and was hoping this would be the place. of course it was because you are still here and after all these years i can proudly say you are STILL the nicest, coolest, most helpful and amazing Gaga fan ever. and these are definitely the best quality because it's you, Chica, legend, QUEEN!!! :bradley:

the zip file just finished so imma go take my nightly long hot candlelit bath and soak up all these blissful aural memories. thank you love you eternally xoxoxox :kiss:

Omg you are back! 

:sara: stay now, y’ hear? :) 

there might be a few stragglers that didn’t make it here. I need to update this thread 

Grizzlybear2
On 2/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Haus said:

Holy sh*t! I haven't seen this username in YEARS!

Those leaks were Iconic!

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived