💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

All Unreleased Lady Gaga Songs To Date

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

mepradayounada

Panty Party, Oh Baby, Your Freakin‘ Cat and Broken Drum Machine are missing from this collection, to name a few. Gagafrontrow is usually always the most up to date. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tuskhaus

I've looked as hard as I can within the Downloadable Media forum to find the answer to this question, but I'm not finding it so I figured I'd post here. Back in July of 2018, someone posted a download to an alternate version of "Fooled Me Again (Honest Eyes)" within an obscure topic talking about leaks and I downloaded it (it's still in my music library). However, I'm very curious to know where this version came from as I literally cannot find it anywhere else on the internet. If I remember correctly it was only 192kbps (I upscaled the file I downloaded to 320 kbps) and the instrumentation was slightly different throughout the song - added guitar and snare drums. You'll hear those specific differences from the original at 1:08 and 2:17. It doesn't sound fanmade but I want to know it's legitimacy/where it came from/who posted it here in the forums. I've provided a google drive link below. Thanks! 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L2yRo1QeTvtBkcK_eTBkDQvnbxDRgiSr

MEDONER
13 hours ago, CoalescedChaos said:

I've looked as hard as I can within the Downloadable Media forum to find the answer to this question, but I'm not finding it so I figured I'd post here. Back in July of 2018, someone posted a download to an alternate version of "Fooled Me Again (Honest Eyes)" within an obscure topic talking about leaks and I downloaded it (it's still in my music library). However, I'm very curious to know where this version came from as I literally cannot find it anywhere else on the internet. If I remember correctly it was only 192kbps (I upscaled the file I downloaded to 320 kbps) and the instrumentation was slightly different throughout the song - added guitar and snare drums. You'll hear those specific differences from the original at 1:08 and 2:17. It doesn't sound fanmade but I want to know it's legitimacy/where it came from/who posted it here in the forums. I've provided a google drive link below. Thanks! 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L2yRo1QeTvtBkcK_eTBkDQvnbxDRgiSr

Ok I'll answer this: there is only one version of Fooled Me Again which is the one you linked. When it first leaked in May 2010 it had 2 tags from Burim: a long one during the guitar part after the first chorus that completely covered it, and a short one during the piano part after the second chorus. In order to make a pleasing untagged version, someone back in the day removed the tagged parts and copied the parts from post-2nd chorus and the piano from the beginning of the song if I remember correctly. The full untagged one was leaked by a GGD user here days before christmas 2017 iirc, here's the true 320kbps file:

https://we.tl/t-Ez3AGs9O9x

tuskhaus
6 hours ago, MEDONER said:

Ok I'll answer this: there is only one version of Fooled Me Again which is the one you linked. When it first leaked in May 2010 it had 2 tags from Burim: a long one during the guitar part after the first chorus that completely covered it, and a short one during the piano part after the second chorus. In order to make a pleasing untagged version, someone back in the day removed the tagged parts and copied the parts from post-2nd chorus and the piano from the beginning of the song if I remember correctly. The full untagged one was leaked by a GGD user here days before christmas 2017 iirc, here's the true 320kbps file:

So, the one I’ve had this whole time has been a cleverly detagged version!?

giphy.gif

I had no clue. But, oh my god thank you for the link! I appreciate that!

MEDONER
16 hours ago, CoalescedChaos said:

So, the one I’ve had this whole time has been a cleverly detagged version!?

giphy.gif

Yep :vegas:

But, oh my god thank you for the link! I appreciate that!

No problem :kiss:

Another question @MEDONER! There actually are two different versions of “Wunderful”, yes? Cause I have two versions as well.

Yeah, that's correct :D

• 2 months later...
ChicaSkas

Uh oh @Wigless I’ll fix

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Uh oh @Wigless I’ll fix

Also if you could add the March 2018 leaks that’d be cute 🤩

• 2 weeks later...
The Enigmatic

sorry for the bump

but the links aren't working :)

I am having my ARTPOP moment

• 1 month later...
Jason Janes
On 7/10/2019 at 11:46 AM, The Enigmatic said:

sorry for the bump

but the links aren't working :)

mediafire link is, just checked

It's been  so loooong since a leak. I hate to sound spoiled since we got ridiculously lucky in winter 2018 . . but it's been over a year :trollga:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
beaublue
On 12/21/2015 at 8:39 PM, ChicaSkas said:

This has been a thread a long time coming

Hey, do you have these in 320kbps & I tagged? Blueberry Kisses, Changing Skies, Oh Well, & Sexy Ugly? I can’t find them anywhere

beaublue
On 4/29/2019 at 2:11 PM, MEDONER said:

Do you happen to have Blueberry Kisses, Changing Skies, Future Love, Oh Well & Sexy Ugly in 320 & untagged? All I can find are tagged or detagged versions where I can hear the burim tag.

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived