• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
MonsterSexual
On 12/21/2015 at 8:40 PM, ChicaSkas said:

Check it out!

Experience for the first time ever in one place, a current and up to date, 99% complete set of every Gaga track that was every unofficially, partially, or totally unreleased. I say 99% because I'm sure even after the hours I spent tracking down each one I could think of, there might always be that ONE song or performance or Artrave specialty that I forgot. 

This compilation includes hard to find "stragglers" and one offs like Posh Life, Bell Bottom Blues, and My Romance. I've also included the demo versions of songs we had, but never had their corresponding concept tape or recording. This covers songs like "Monster", "The Applause", and "Speechless". 

Since I get asked for unreleased Gaga tunes in their highest quality a lot, once and for all I turned my personal collection inside out to find nothing but the highest legitimate bit rate of these tracks (that I own personally.) (You may find you own something with a higher quality than mine, if you happen to find that, it would be great if you could let me know.) When I say legitimate bit rate, I'm not talking about some fake whipped together 2100+ kbps upconverted .wav file -- I'm talking about the original rawest purest sound source we as a fanbase ever got -- be it 128 kbps,  160, 192, 256, 320, ect. 

Every once in a while we would have a release that never got the proper Itunes treatment it may have deserved, for example, "Stache" (the finished product by @Haus -- yes, one of our own members won the Sound Contest the Haus put on) or another example, " I Want Your Love" the new cover, wasn't put on Itunes for us to download that addicting dance beat, so in those situations, I've included the highest quality video sound rips or original downloads before the Soundcloud 100 limit kicked in. 

I hope you find a Gaga song in here you have never heard before, and that this collection kickstarts and supplements your Gaga library. I think I can say with certainty no one has ever put a list this complete all in one .zip file for the fanbase, if they have, I want to shake their hand!

You will find inside 133 folders, each of which contains at least one version of the song in question.

Many songs have more than one version, or a live and a studio, such as "Fever", "Wonderful", "Goody, Goody", and "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered", and many more.

Since there were so many separate releases of Cheek To Cheek, there is almost another entire album to made with the bonus tracks alone, that didn't make it onto the standard edition. For example, the hard to find European releases, the HSN release, the Starbucks release, and the Target release of Cheek To Cheek ALL HAD different songs. So to save the insanity, I've included studio versions of Cheek To Cheek tunes that would have been hard for the average fan to get -- especially if you live in another country and can't swing by Starbucks or order on phone through HSN.

Some songs, we are very lucky to merely have the audio that we have of them, even if that quality is muffled, distorted, or flat out bad. 

Included in this collection are live versions of "Again, Again", "Whole Lotta Love", and "Ratchet" sung live -- but the audio is incomplete or distorted in places. This is because there was only one person in that crowd who was motivated enough to whip out their cell phone or their audio note recorder and record -- and they usually did so too late, after songs had already begun, and in a sloppy manner , or incomplete. These people had the right idea: preserve the history of the moment , this hasn't been recorded before -- but they came at it halfheartedly.

I hope that their mistakes in capturing the moment can spur everyone here to be a little more aware, next time they are at a live Gaga show, how the unpredictability of Gaga's musical choices should be documented for the thousands upon thousands of fans who couldn't be there where you are. You kind of have a rare chance to be the historian, to be the preserver, for all of the fanbase at that moment. So take that handheld recorder, take that mic on your cell phone, and start it before she sings. You will be loved and go down in history for your foresight.

Everyone wishes someone had done that on the songs we've never heard before, like all the Bob Leone demos, and the Red and Blue versions sung live, and everything recorded with Mr. Kafafian and the SG Band. So record! Preserve history next time you are out at a gig, whatever that gig is. Be that hero to the fanbase. You will be truly giving back to everyone.

Even if the sound quality is incomplete or bad, I am still very grateful to those people for having the presence of mind to record the live Gaga show to begin with. Those flashes of "This is cool, I want to relive this again" should always be encouraged. We can't count on the venues or merch units to ever think ahead and record shows for us, like in the 80s...so we should try wherever reasonable to do it ourselves.

Wow, excuse me, I've blathered on wayyyyy too much here! On topic:

Sit back, click the download button, and prepare your zip extractor, because you are about to enjoy the single most complete set of non commercially / partially released Gaga out there. 

If you see something I missed, or have questions, please ask away! 

Enjoy this, I sure did as i was putting it together. Gaga's orphan material is staggering, and we are all very lucky to have it.

you are a legend, thank you so much omg

Golden Waffles Forever

• 1 month later...
rymc730

Can anyone point me in the direction of the highest quality possible for "Princess Die", "Nothing On (But The Radio)", and "Earthquake?"

• 3 weeks later...
TheAlienatedNYC

Does someome have Yes I Can?

• 2 months later...
Smithy

Is there anywhere where I can get the songs that have leaked since this post was made?

I lost ALL my unreleased a while back :/

• 4 weeks later...
WhydIsighup
On 12/24/2015 at 3:33 PM, JustifyMyLove said:

I think you missed the very early demo of Speechless, the one she sings ahahahahah on the intro and outro

This is from three years ago but I’ve still been looking for that where can I find it 

JustifyMyLove
2 minutes ago, WhydIsighup said:

This is from three years ago but I’ve still been looking for that where can I find it 

I don’t have a original file DL link either HQ but I found it on YT https://youtu.be/nCUBGV8kcGA

Julia Volkova #1 stan

WhydIsighup
2 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I don’t have a original file DL link either HQ but I found it on YT https://youtu.be/nCUBGV8kcGA

Ohhhh I’ve only ever heard it without the A AH AH AH AH at the beginning I could only find a low quality snippet anywhere even when I had asked anybody and I don’t have anymore Gaga files sooo thanks

WhydIsighup
On 8/4/2018 at 1:46 PM, Smithy said:

Is there anywhere where I can get the songs that have leaked since this post was made?

I lost ALL my unreleased a while back :/

I’m not sure how many have besides stuff on YouTube which is quite sad but I mean the only thing that comes to mind because I have had internet since today is Rabies but I think someone was saying it was fake

• 1 month later...
  • ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived