Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

All Unreleased Lady Gaga Songs To Date

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone happen to have the live version of electric chapel that she played at the btw ball where she changed the lyrics and says something like "won't you leave and i'll be ARTPOPIST, come on baby in electric chapel" ???? help

@ChicaSkas, hey! question for you - i'm wondering if Ribbons and/or Oh Well ever leaked in HQ untagged? not sure if they're in your OP, but it doesn't look like you can download individually. was just curious :)

On ‎26‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 6:45 AM, lovedillon said:

These just leaked

New York 

Retrosexual

TheY were removed. Do you have a dl link? :blush:

loving you is cherry pie ♥

On ‎25‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 12:19 PM, ChicaSkas said:

keep in mind this is now completely incomplete as we have new titles to add to it like New York, Panty Party, etc. 

Hey is there a DL link to the 4 recently leaked songs? im a Little late to the Party :sweat:

loving you is cherry pie ♥

B2theRich33

Hey I have the Just Dance version featuring Akon...... how do i post it, I'm unable to make a thread for it.

I'm Christopher - long time lurker and new user. I'm currently in the process of revamping my Gaga music collection with updated artworks and new song descriptions and I'm looking for some opinions. I wanted to start a new topic but seeing as I'm new, I cannot. I figured this would be the most relavent forum topic for what I'm posting.

I'm mostly wondering if the descriptions I have for each song in my fanmade unreleased album make sense and if any of them should be different, or if the descriptors are just flat-out wrong. Like, is SuperStar actually a demo for The Pussycat Dolls or was it just a demo Gaga recorded years ago with Darkchild?

Thanks in advance for looking this over! :lolly:

mLjcJGJ.png

jQ6wxF7.png

MEDONER
On 14/1/2018 at 8:14 AM, CoalescedChaos said:

I'm Christopher - long time lurker and new user. I'm currently in the process of revamping my Gaga music collection with updated artworks and new song descriptions and I'm looking for some opinions. I wanted to start a new topic but seeing as I'm new, I cannot. I figured this would be the most relavent forum topic for what I'm posting.

I'm mostly wondering if the descriptions I have for each song in my fanmade unreleased album make sense and if any of them should be different, or if the descriptors are just flat-out wrong. Like, is SuperStar actually a demo for The Pussycat Dolls or was it just a demo Gaga recorded years ago with Darkchild?

Thanks in advance for looking this over! :lolly:

mLjcJGJ.png

jQ6wxF7.png

I think the only songs written for the Pussycat Dolls are SuperStar and Text You Pictures. I heard people claim that Changing Skies and Nothing On (But The Radio) are Born This Way outtakes. Take You Out was made for World Cup 2008 (confirmed by Gaga herself on twitter). Some people claimed the Acid Wash Girls snippets are just unused vocals from Fashion Of His Love. The Shut Up snippet is probably the song "Miss It B4 You Kiss It" (made with RedOne and Akon, probably from Just Dance+Poker Face recording sessions). I hope this is somehow helpful :tongue:

10 hours ago, MEDONER said:

I think the only songs written for the Pussycat Dolls are SuperStar and Text You Pictures. I heard people claim that Changing Skies and Nothing On (But The Radio) are Born This Way outtakes. Take You Out was made for World Cup 2008 (confirmed by Gaga herself on twitter). Some people claimed the Acid Wash Girls snippets are just unused vocals from Fashion Of His Love. The Shut Up snippet is probably the song "Miss It B4 You Kiss It" (made with RedOne and Akon, probably from Just Dance+Poker Face recording sessions). I hope this is somehow helpful :tongue:

Thank you, that was helpful! :kara:

MEDONER
3 hours ago, CoalescedChaos said:

Thank you, that was helpful! :kara:

No problem :kara: Enjoy your time here by the way :firega:

Spoiler

Also dope profile pic :golfclap:

ChaosVampire
On 1/16/2018 at 3:09 PM, MEDONER said:

Songs wiritten for The PussyCat Dolls are Reloaded, Superstar, Animal, Out Of Control and Text You Pictures.

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived