Jump to content

ūüíď Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" ūüíď

audio

All Unreleased Lady Gaga Songs To Date


ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ChicaSkas

    38

  • NewUsername

    11

  • MEDONER

    9

  • Original Diva

    8

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This has been a thread a long time coming. We've needed something like this for a while, too! Here are 133 of Gaga's songs that have either been released independently from an album, have leaked

Check it out! Experience for the first time ever in one place, a current and up to date, 99% complete set of every Gaga track that was every unofficially, partially, or totally unreleased. I say

Seriously Chica thank you so much for compiling all of this and making it available and accessible to us, we really appreciate all that you do.

ChicaSkas
10 hours ago, Driezewies said:

Chica, you're too amazing :sara:

Maybe still to add: Poker Face French version and Hair French version, both @ Taratata.
Or does "Ragtime" also include Poker Face?

EDIT: some other (parts of) songs I thought of:

Part of your world (BTWB)
O sole mio
Little Coquette or what is it called :green:
Call Me Irresponsible
Luv U Sum (or was that one fake after all?)
I will always love you (DWUW ending)
 

Questions:
- Over the rainbow is included I see, but is it the version with Pati LaBelle or on GMA?
- 007 on you has no Gaga on it, no?
- Is "Perfect" Gaga?

 

oh my god. Some of these don't ring any bells, BRAVO to you! I'll have to find them

 

Love You Some is as fake as the day is long.

Situation Can't Go Right is real.

 

I put in the Pattie Labelle version, I had no idea she did it on GMA but wait there was a Wizard of oz theme once perhaps that was it!

 

THANK YOU DRIEZ <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
Link to post
Share on other sites
theARTVampire
11 hours ago, Driezewies said:

Questions:
- Over the rainbow is included I see, but is it the version with Pati LaBelle or on GMA?
- 007 on you has no Gaga on it, no?
- Is "Perfect" Gaga?

 

I remember a 54 second snippet of "Perfect" with Gaga's vocals. The full leaked version was sung by another vocalist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas
45 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

I remember a 54 second snippet of "Perfect" with Gaga's vocals. The full leaked version was sung by another vocalist.

Do you still have it? I don't think I've ever heard it.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
Link to post
Share on other sites
theARTVampire
14 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Do you still have it? I don't think I've ever heard it.

I remember it was uploaded on Youtube a few years ago. I'm going to search my old folders in case I downloaded it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

oh my god. Some of these don't ring any bells, BRAVO to you! I'll have to find them

 

Love You Some is as fake as the day is long.

Situation Can't Go Right is real.

 

I put in the Pattie Labelle version, I had no idea she did it on GMA but wait there was a Wizard of oz theme once perhaps that was it!

 

THANK YOU DRIEZ <3

I just thought of maybe yet 4 other ones :) :

Jingle Bells

 

Monster 4 Life at SXSW:

 

"Showtime" intro at the VMA's:  (this upload sounds a bit sped up though)

 

The ending of Americano (singing about Hustler Magazine)

starting at 3:27.

 

+maybe one of the "Happy Birthday" she sang at BTWB :') :p  This one slays:

 

Edited by Driezewies
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Luv U Sum is in fact Gaga. CJ Holland somehow got an unreleased demo of hers and used the vocals. Not sure how, but yeah. 

I was gonna say that is 1000 precent Gaga in that song. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...