💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which female artist has the best personality?

Klou

Which pop girl has the best personality?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl's personality do you like best?

• Adele
    • Britney
    • Demi
    • Katy
    • Lana
    • Madonna
    • Rihanna
    • Taylor

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
24 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Marina :crossed: 

Seconded :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Haroon

I'd vote for Miley Cyrus if she was in the poll :laughga: Seeing as she's not, probably Rihanna or Adele or Katy :flutter: Rihanna because she gives no ****s and seems fun, Adele because I can imagine cracking up with her uncontrollably, and Katy because she seems like a right laugh with the right amount of fun, a mixture of Rihanna and Adele I imagine :nick: 

Katharine Hepburn
9 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

Shakira. She literally filmed a music video with her fans out in the streets without caring what happened. The Queen lives on :applause: Plus I've never seen her be rude to anyone. She always seems so positive, vibrant, and inspiring. PLUS she's super involved in many issues. She constantly supports organizations like Unicef and stands for rights for everyone! What else could you want?
9uOkTHX.jpg

oFBlTWf.jpg

Oh yeah I love shakira :wub:

xoxo Joanne

Katharine Hepburn

I'd probably get along with best with Lana because we're both quite mellow. I understand if people would get along better with other people though of course 

xoxo Joanne

LoveandMagic

I've heard really nice things about everyone listed on here. They are probably all really nice in person.

Edit: Not some people trying to take this nice thread and use it to continue to fuel their lame Stan wars. I will remember their hypocrisy next time they try to call out Gaga fans as "always" being messy.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived