💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Miss Universe 2015 Memes

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance
7 minutes ago, hellothing said:

i watched this live and i gotta tell you that i would not wish to my worst enemy what happened to ms colombia. That was just embarrasing. That was her lifelong dream! Imagine gaga getting aoty at the grammys then the host says that it was a mistake. I'm a filipino btw so i was rooting for ms philippines but man, was that painful to watch.

Yeah, I felt a knot in my stomach when Steve Harvey announced that'd made a mistake. I wanted to hug Miss Colombia and console her because I'm sure she was shattered on the inside.

Congratulations to your fellow compatriot!  It was long overdue for your country, but can't help feel awful for the Colombian contestant.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Riot Poof

Why they gotta do Miss Colombia wrong like that?

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

JanPianoMusic
3 hours ago, Dexxx said:

Sorry but I don't get this :neyde:

They're two drag queens, Alyssa Edwards on the left and Coco Montrese on the right, who competed in a pageant together and Alyssa's crown was taken away for some reason and given to Coco. They competed against each other on the fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race.

You will never please everyone.

JusKeepBreathin
53 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

I dont get it :(

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Dangerous Man

Hihi, post more. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived