đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Star Wars' shatters box office records (USA)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Runway
5 hours ago, Princess Leia said:

And nothing was going on in SW? :flop: Please. The only upside in JW was daddy Chris Pratt.

It was boring, long, and basically you have to had watched the other boring 6 films to understand... Thats why JP is better

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

OK-animated-gif.gif?gs=a

None as big as this one which is quite an accomplishment since we live in an age of piracy.

Well no, but that was to be expected, since one of the reasons Lucasfilm was sold to Disney is because of the huge marketing machine behind them that can market more extensively and reach more places than Fox ever could. On top of all the hype. And a copy of Revenge of the Sith leaked from Skywalker Ranch the day the movie came out and still manged to brake many records of its time and was a huge success. Piracy isn't affecting the movie business the same way it's affecting the music industry.

who will love me when the night is over

VenusBlackStar
13 hours ago, Spock said:

Civil War and Doctor Strange in 2016 and starting in 2017 there are going to be three Marvel movies a year :air::giveup:

So, in conclusion with the next Star Wars movies, the fifth Jurassic Park movie, and the litany of Marvel movies, I will probably not live to the year 2020 because one of the movies will probably slay me so hard I'll actually have a heart attack and die. :excited::air:

Archived