Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which singer would u bring back from the dead?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

GlitterAndGrease
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

That's good, but its not primeney.  I'm not trying to be mean(seriously Brit is my fav right next to Gaga) it's just fact.

She is 34 not 23 (her age in 2004)

She has 2 kids

She has had 2 knee injuries and an arthroscopic knee surgery

She had a mental breakdown

Not even Gaga can reach the level of Monster Ball/BTW Ball dancing skills after her hip surgery

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

I would want to bring back Amy. She was so talented and had so much potential.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndGrease said:

She is 34 not 23 (her age in 2004)

She has 2 kids

She has had 2 knee injuries and an arthroscopic knee surgery

She had a mental breakdown

Not even Gaga can reach the level of Monster Ball/BTW Ball dancing skills after her hip surgery

Her knee should be healed to a point of being a nonissue by now, 34 is still really young and in another world where 2007/2010 never happened she could easily still be dancing like the onyx hotel tour never ended, having kids doesn't shatter your personality and make you awkward on stage, and wishing the breakdowns never happened so Brit could be her full, healthy self was the exact point of my post.

GlitterAndGrease
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Her knee should be healed to a point of being a nonissue by now, 34 is still really young and in another world where 2007/2010 never happened she could easily still be dancing like the onyx hotel tour never ended, having kids doesn't shatter your personality and make you awkward on stage, and wishing the breakdowns never happened so Brit could be her full, healthy self was the exact point of my post.

I don't disagree... I will just suggest you to compare the video I posted to a show from the same period in 2014 (there is a full one from an October show ) and you will see that she has had a great progress in a year and she keeps getting better every show. As Britney fans we can both wish for actual good choreography on the new show starting in february

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndGrease said:

I don't disagree... I will just suggest you to compare the video I posted to a show from the same period in 2014 (there is a full one from an October show ) and you will see that she has had a great progress in a year and she keeps getting better every show. As Britney fans we can both wish for actual good choreography on the new show starting in february

She's certainly improving, I realize that but she won't ever be the same as before things went south in her personal life. Even beyond her performing there's always something a little off even at her best moments offstage in recent years.

If I didn't think she wasn't worth stanning anymore I wouldn't be advertising Britney Jean with my message under my name:laughga: I just expressed that Britney won't ever rise back to her place as undisputed queen of pop becuase of her mental health problems. I don't think anybody can deny that.

monketsharona

Male : 1- Michael Jackson. He's the king of pop. And I'm pretty sure Gaga would have collaborated with him ! We know that he liked her !

2- Freddie Mercury : nothing to say about him apart : LEGEND ! :flutter: 

Female : Donna Summer, the Disco Queen ! 

super ultra

John Lennon, George Harrison, Michael Jackson and the list goes on. I could write tons of other names too, especially classic rock musicians 

Archived