💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which singer would u bring back from the dead?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

Honestly, 

Karen Carpenter.

She lived in a time before there was much awareness about eating disorders. She could've received better help in 2015, and I so wish she had that second opportunity. 

For those who don't know Karen Carpenter was part of the 70's duo The Carpenters. The duo had 12 Top 10 hits from 1970-1975 and are responsible for many of the Christmas songs you are probably hearing on the radio right now. 

Karen Carpenter began battling anorexia nervosa and died from it in 1983 at the age of 32. 

The-Carpenters.jpg

RAMROD

Nobody lol

However I would request Lucifer to take down some "singers" or "rappers" that is alive now cos they are not needed.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

PopBitch

John Lennon.  I believe The Beatles would have reunited for an album some day. 

Amy Winehouse, because I believe she had so much left to give musically.

ChicaSkas

Edith Piaf and Judy Garland.

Drugs took these legends far too damn soon.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Katsuki Bakugo
40 minutes ago, Mobster said:

What do you mean by reason?

reason, as in: what caused their death

or reason, as in: there's purpose behind people's death (?)

Purpose behind everyones death. Whether it be they pave the way to the future or that their time is up or that they are just drug addicts and its all done. All death is sad, but there is always a reason. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Emigrante

OT: I don't know if I would do that anyway. You don't mess with the dead, because It will only get worse, as I learnt from lot of horror movies and tv series. :air:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Mobster
11 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Purpose behind everyones death. Whether it be they pave the way to the future or that their time is up or that they are just drug addicts and its all done. All death is sad, but there is always a reason. 

Oh, okay... thanks for answering... I guess I don't share that belief, but you're completely entitled to your opinion :)

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Lina Morgana

Janis Joplin

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Archived