💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Least deserving number one album(s) of 2015?

Stef

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, bayonse said:

its the most critically acclaimed album of 2015 so I dont know what ur talking about

Your username indicates you are a beyonce fan so I automatically do not care about what you have to say

c0XjcMG.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, CurlyBae said:

She is selling 30-50k a week now though. She will outsell Rebel Heart for sure tbh

16k to 17k a week but yeah she'll outsell RH in the US. But RH wasn't a number 1 album for me to pick from. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, just4fun said:

16k to 17k a week but yeah she'll outsell RH in the US. But RH wasn't a number 1 album for me to pick from. 

My point was that her sales will get a lot higher.Btw I was talking about her worldwide sales..Her album sold 32.000 last week.And will start selling even more if Hands To Myself smashes

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

My point was that her sales will get a lot higher.Btw I was talking about her worldwide sales..Her album sold 32.000 last week.And will start selling even more if Hands To Myself smashes

I agree it will sell more if HTM smashes. Revival isn't really selling that well WW, but I guess 30k a week is considered good now. RH is at 700k+ do you really think it will catch RH's sales? It might equal it. The album isn't really doing so well WW on iTunes. It's not  charting well in other countries on iTunes. 

Album: Revival

iTunes:

#18 United States

#20 Cambodia

#35 Canada

#36 Lebanon

#43 Turkey

#50 Sweden

#55 Turkmenistan

#56 Brazil

#56 Lebanon

#71 Mexico

#75 Azerbaijan

#92 Taiwan

#98 Egypt

#100 Switzerland

#111 South Africa

#112 United Arab Emirates

#121 Russia

#133 Cyprus

#144 Australia

#146 Bahrain

#155 Fiji

#161 Kyrgyzstan

#162 Germany

#164 Armenia

#173 Egypt

#174 Vietnam

#179 Spain

#189 Mongolia

#193 Ecuador

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kinda OT, but do people not like Revival? I'm really picky with my pop music, and thought it was pretty good :-/

3 points in and ready for more

PrinceGaga

Purpose :neyde: 

Just because I have a thing against JB's disgusting attitude that hasn't changed. I haven't even heard his album.

Revival.

Like I get it, you got better at singing (something you should've done a while back), but totally overrated 

pwC3aEjzTR8be.gif

KyliesChild
15 hours ago, Creyk said:

To Pimp a Butterfly definitely didn't deserve the success it got.

I'm actually surprised at this comment. One of the best hip hop album of 2015 didn't deserve a #1? It should deserve more success.

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, Cool Machine said:

I'm actually surprised at this comment. One of the best hip hop album of 2015 didn't deserve a #1? It should deserve more success.

The user might not like rap/hip hop in general tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived