💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MTV: Selena did favourite cover of the year (Gaga ranked 18th)

bayonse

Featured Posts

Mobster

That entire list was done by an intern who found an unsupervised computer during lunch break

tumblr_inline_nymyj98Dcl1r34t0l_500.gif

Or it might as well have been the MTV experts themselves

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

Well I found someone who's living under a rock because The Sound Of Music broke the internet but okay.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

sipthistea

Such a cheap list...

Such a cheap tv channel. How is that incredible cover of Imagine at #18? Let us remember other amazing covers like I Want Your Love and The Sound Of Music. 

And of course, that fantastic rendition of I Wish at Stevie Wonder's Tribute.

Alcina Dimitrescu

That cover of imagine sucks balls tho :proud:

I would have used something else, the Sinatra stuff probably

15 hours ago, Creyk said:

You are all forgetting that those songs are old and did not chart this year, therefore they are irrelevant.

MTV is focused on popular music...It would be nice if Gaga made it higher on the list but she really should cover popular current songs every once in a while, not just old songs.

Sorry but nobody needs that (: She should sing songs which she likes and which mean something to her and not treandy music for MTV generation or rather twitter generation.

15 hours ago, Creyk said:

Did any of you actually read the article? They never said Selena had the best cover, at ALL. They just simply listed 24 of their favorite covers. They said Little Mix's cover was theit favorite, and they are at #24.

Ugh, I wish people would read sometimes.

5 hours ago, User said:

Sorry but nobody needs that (: She should sing songs which she likes and which mean something to her and not treandy music for MTV generation or rather twitter generation.

Why? Modern music is easily better than the old songs she keeps singing

2prvb07.jpg

It's not like it matters anyway, we are here for original Gaga material

Future Lover
4 hours ago, Mast said:

Did any of you actually read the article? They never said Selena had the best cover, at ALL. They just simply listed 24 of their favorite covers. They said Little Mix's cover was theit favorite, and they are at #24.

It doesn't matter. People see numbers and freak out.

Regardless, look at the list. Every cover except one had an artist or song that was on the radio this year or last year. I think it proves something that Gaga even made the list despite being absent from pop while covering a non-contemporary song.

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Why? Modern music is easily better than the old songs she keeps singing

2prvb07.jpg

It's not like it matters anyway, we are here for original Gaga material

No, the most radio music of today is garbage.

Haroon
On 12/21/2015 at 3:02 AM, Mast said:

Totally agree :/ @bayonse changed your title because it was misleading. 

Having a favourite doesn't mean you think it's the best, it just means you like it more for whatever reason :laughga: And even if they did think some songs were better than others then so what, it's an opinion at the end of the day :duck: 

Nervous Unicorn

the fact that gaga is below Miranda Sings should show you that they're going for both humor and catering to mainly tweens (Selena fans, 1Ders) 

stil a stupid list considering gaga at the oscars was one of the most talked about stories of 2015

Archived