Versace

she'll do fine , i see her doing well till 40 

what i predict her next album will sell 

1st week: 300k-500k

Worldwide: 5 Million 

Singles: one or two top 10 hits maximum 

Video Views: two videos will reach 300Million others will be slightly lower 

Although this is what i predict for LG5

1st week: you can almost be sure she's going to secure 500k, i just hope we can hit the 1Million mark 

Worldwide: 8 Million 

Singles: one number 1 song (almost sure of it) , perhaps another number 1 song if were lucky if not then up till single 4 i think she can score a top 10 , single 5 will need promo to make occupy the top 10 otherwise top 20 

Video views: i think this is the era Gaga can get her 1Billion views video with either single 1 or 2

i don't feel Gaga is going to release more than 5 singles so i say single 1 and 2 hit 500M views one of them hopefully reaching the 1 Billion mark after a year, single 3 and 4 hit 300M views and single 5 hits 200M views.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

I agree completely, she is talented but at the moment is relying on short lived 'hype' she needs to get away from tidal.

23 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

It's fun because people think that Beyonce is relevant but she haven't had an Applause sized hit in the US since 2008-9

Yet none of her albums have sold as little as ARTPOP. Even during her 'flop' era.

In fact, her latest album outsold ARTPOP's lifelong US sales in less than ten days. Bearing in mind that the albums were released within about a month of each other so the sales climate was exactly the same, Gaga had far more promotion, and Beyonce's album was iTunes exclusive at that time and way more expensive than ARTPOP due to all the music videos. That alone speaks far more volumes about relevancy and popularity than hit singles.

Of course she's been less prominent as of late, but that's because she has been less active... That doesn't mean her popularity is any less. It's kind of ridiculous to discuss an artist's relevancy when they are in-between eras, especially when you're as quiet and private as Beyonce is. It would make more sense to have this conversation when she comes back with new music and it starts to perform on the charts. But if you're denying her power and popularity... That's sad for you.

Katharine Hepburn

If her next album is not to the same quality as the rest of her discography then probably but she's doing fine ATM

xoxo Joanne

48 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

It's fun because people think that Beyonce is relevant but she haven't had an Applause sized hit in the US since 2008-9

2x platinum  album is better than a quick top 5 (forgotten) hit 

Mobster
1 minute ago, Yanko said:

tumblr_mwel52IXFJ1qdqllqo5_500.gif

tumblr_mwel52IXFJ1qdqllqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mwel52IXFJ1qdqllqo2_500.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

7 minutes ago, Mobster said:

tumblr_mwel52IXFJ1qdqllqo2_500.gif

This video is so old...you can tell by the fact she has only 5 grammys on her piano and not 6 :hor:

DiscoHeaven23

I appreciate your post. I get where you're coming from. I think Beyonce has been overshadowed by Taylor and Adele's success and that's where i feel like it seems like she's fading. Also, Beyonce is kinda like Yoda and goes into hiding when she's not promoting an album. She's got a really good publicity team and I think they understand how bad over exposure is. But, I think there is a group of people that have been annoyed by all of the hype of Queen B, which could hurt her with this next album release. 

I'm interested to see what direction she takes with her next album. I feel like its gonna be more mainstream. I just want Sasha Fierce Beyonce back SO bad.

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ
21 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Drunk in Love says hi:neyde: (not as big but close to equal I believe)
OT: Not really. She might just have fallen out of the GP's radar due to zero (solo) release this year (only a feature) but it doesn't mean her career is declining or something, it's just not that much talked about.:derpga:

eifulien

No, no way. She is just at her fifth album. Maybe she is past her commercial peak, but I doubt her aim is to have another one. She has made a big shift from her first three albums. She became "album material" so to say. And she always takes some time before she releases a new album. Not to mention she has a child now. She seems to be quite traditional in this regard. I mean she is really a feminist, the empowering fierce woman, but mainly when it comes to the business/career side of things. When it comes to family, I feel like she fits the ordinary mom image very well. And probably being with family brings her much more joy that having that no.1 single and being eveywhere in the media.

I was surprised, i just checked that 4 has 7 singles and none reached the top 15. It is my favourite album of her but I guess the public wasn't here for that sound at the time. 

And to be honest, I'd be sad if BEYONCÉ remains her magnum opus. I'm confident she can top it. Her "relevance" wasn't as big with this one as she was with B'day and I am... Sasha Fierce. But again I attribute it to the fact she delivered everything with this album, so the singles after we had seen and heard it all couldn't have the same impact.

I'm not really concerned with her career. She is in a good place. What annoys me is the hate she receives. But it is the price for being successful, especially as a woman. (c'mon Gaga has the same problem) After having 2 critically acclaimed albums and 1 commercially successful I can feel how everyone is just waiting for her to cross a line or stumble. She is scrutinised and criticised for her personal life by the media. Maybe whatever she releases next, by now everyone has a sharpened knife for her.

GGD also seems to have a problem with Bey. We will see how this goes in 2016. Cause both Gaga and Bey are supposed to drop albums. I bet no one complained back in 2008/09 when they were basically taking turns with each single to top the charts. Then in 2011 Bey dropped 4 in June, a month after Born This Way, but I assume it was largely left unnoticed cause Gaga was collecting praise and sales and all. And then suddenly the positions were switched, Bey dropped her self-titled a month after ARTPOP and stole the thunder. And this probably made a lot of people here butthurt.

monketsharona

Actually she's like Lady Gaga in term of impact, she has a lot but she just didn't made things for pop for a 'long' time...

Apparently she's preparing her return too...

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, Yanko said:

Forgotten? :bye: Maybe from you

bayonse

oh please everyone wants to be Beyonce. Remember that hits are not always the most important thing when u have a real talent and the gp 

Gaga and Bey will never be forgotten no matter how irrelevant they may seem next to Katy or Rihanna

Legends never die 

no more parties in LA

Archived