Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Meghan Trainor - Title (Music Video)

Creyk

Featured Posts

Lord Ryry
15 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Well yes, to be fair many people got tired of her do-wop throwback sound.

However, that sound is not there on her next album, at least it's not present in any of the many snippets she posted so far. So she is changing it up.

Oh that's good, i'll give her another chance then :)

52 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

The video was filmed a long time ago and kind of "leaked",, its not the next single (it was supposed to be the second then third then fourth iirc :air:

Its cute :emma: 

The GP still loves ha, and im a fan personally. Cant wait for her next album to be a departure from the do-wop :flutter: 

I love her a lot too.

I'm kinda glad this will not be the next single. I know it's because of AATB + her EP situation, but it feels like the title era has been going on for so so long.

Versace
3 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

Yass! So happy this is the fifth single from Title!

It's not though , it was suppose to be the 2nd then the 3rd then the 4th but eventually it never got the treatment 

so i think somewhere along the way the video got shot

besides Meghan is the one who badly wants Title to be a single, from what i know her label where always unsure of it and i think that's why it didn't get through with the single treatment.

Besides Love You Like I'm Gonna Lose You seems like a perfect closer to the era and she's hard at work with her 2nd album, it's lead single is expected very very soon either jan or feb of next year. 

JusKeepBreathin

She won me over. I loved her performance at the AMAs before that tragic mess with tone deaf Charlie Pouth. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FrankGutz
4 hours ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

The only good part from the video is the hot models, apart from that the song, singer and video are trash

lmao, mte i only watched the video 'cuz the models :rip:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ShockPop

Difficult to make it through.

Good for troy, managing something more his type. Bland, basic and soon to flop.

Dominic

Favourite song on the album, it's the only one that I can really stomach,  she is just too teeny bop sounding for my taste.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived