💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

eifulien

Oh gosh that was tense! Impeccable performance. So natural, raw and full of emotion. It was the most real thing. :sara:

Her speech was just so moving. Taylor is a real man, tho. At that moment when the camera showed him for a moment, he was struggling not to burst into tears, and I was already wiping... :toofunny: I love you Gaga! :giveup:

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Real Panda

WOW. That introduction, (not a fan of low-key Gaga but) That performance, the speech. Everything about that was so human and heartwarming. I'm so proud of our Gaga. :giveup::applause:

GagaMyBlood95

Do you see now?

You can't judge a performance based on 30 seconds of low quality videos. This performance was awesome, and she nailed it!

The begginning was so emotional, then stronger and it felt so good! Well done Gaga!

Bad Monster Kid

What a great raw performance that was. I was in tears. So much better than the snippets we saw earlier. I think part of it has to do with the buildup in the beginning. 

Sudarshana

incredible performance :flutter:

seems to have been such a nice event

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

BornSimon

What a fantastic tribute to the legend in the making that is Lady Gaga.

Fantastic performance as well (even if a couple of notes may have been tampered with).

Epione

I'm so happy after seeing this. The performance was so real and emotional.

B7520E3D175C54913CC4586FC18E1A30.gif

And to those who judged her by a short snippet, your hips are not safe. I'll pray for you.

Alcina Dimitrescu
7 hours ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

The person isn't trying to comfort the rape victim, they're telling them to "get over it". Basically ignore what you're feeling because life goes on and **** happens. Which is the way NOT to go about it.

No where in this is she saying rage at the people trying to help you.

Essentially she's saying to the people telling her to get over it  "what the **** would you know about what i'm going through".

:toofunny: 

Oh I understand that's how most of you see it, but sadly, thats not what she wrote. Dont blame me for her lack of competence :shrug:

Archived