💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

I. Uh.

I know it'd be a necropost but I reaaaally want to just say that RedOne's work better lift the album, not bring it down. I don't doubt his abilities, but many of his productions post-BTW sucked butt. Hard.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jellybean Monster

Gaga and RedOne are -that- team, and they know it. At least, they should...They just work really well off each other and make the hits, if you don't want her working with him anymore, then you must not want her to make hits for the radio anymore...Just look at her real big hits, and who produced them with her lol

StefJAGermanotta

Hi hon! Just want to tell you to please not revive threads that are nearly a year old. Although I love your contribution to the topic, it would be best if you spoke about this in the ARTPOP discussion thread instead since that thread is popular & stays updated daily :)

Merry Christmas! :hug:

Oops sorry my bad. I just randomly answer posts that seem interesting! Happy Christmas too!

DrewStevens

Sorry but if you say that RedOne is not a good producer you don't know anything about production. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it bad. Maybe he's generic but that's why artists like to work with him, he produces dance pop songs that many people like. Stop asking for a experimental album, Gaga doesn't decides everything and the label needs to sell records so they need popular songs and fans too. If you are a real fan you must support Gaga because is her job, she has to sell songs so just buy the song.

Archived