Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

I'm willing to have bets on that. She wants attention again. She'll do anything for that. I'm disappointed in her. She should be progressing, not going back to her roots. BTW was hardly experimental.

Where did you take that from? Lol, she may go more commercial, but she'll never step that low. And you can't possibly know if she's going back to her roots. RedOne may produce something completely different yet commercial, and we have no information on whether be will produce just a few tracks, like in BTW, or most of them.

You can't be disappointed with something that you don't even know it's going to happen.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did... Garibay, DJWS and RedOne were all responsible for the abomination that is Highway Unicorn.... it's terrible..... Gaga's not going all hipster on us and/or moving away from producers just because their mainstream.... mainstream and commercial doesn't mean bad..... generic is a whole other thing :crossed:

RedOne became very known since he worked with Gaga (some of you will say I'm delusional or something, cause he's the one who discovered her, but I never knew about him before Bad Romance came out and someone said "RedOne" is at his best"..). Now that he works with many artists, produces generic songs, I mean, do you find On The Floor / I like It / Rain Over Me etc songs not generic? Yes, they really are. :yes: I know Gaga always co-produces, I didn't say not to keep him (Judas is my favorite Gaga song ever !), but to go with new producers. I really love what he makes with Gaga ( :legend:), but she needs to explore new producers - that way she won't sound the same (look at Katy Perry..). If she wants him to be the main producer on the next album, I'm ok with it (even glad, cause i know he & Gaga are flawless), but not (re)produce songs - Poker Face 2.0 , LoveGame 2.0 , Bad Romance 2.0.. Just produce new songs. Scheisse is just :legend:

iAstroLeo

I can't believe some people are saying they'll stop being fans if this or that happens. GTFO OUT ALREADY!! Like what the heck? They're probably the people that when some Gaga song comes out, they love it and say it will slay. Then when it doesn't reach number 1, "OMG I HATE THAT SONG!" "I knew it would flop".

tumblr_lvgpa9RvPB1qdlkgg.gif

If she goes generic again, do you think its her choice? She has to do what the record label wants. And if she does go generic, it doesn't mean it'll sound as crappy as many songs do nowadays in the radio..

As for RedOne, I love him. Gaga+RedOne make some magic :legend: Poker Face was the song that made me fell in love with Gaga.

I can't believe some people are saying they'll stop being fans if this or that happens. GTFO OUT ALREADY!! Like what the heck? They're probably the people that when some Gaga song comes out, they love it and say it will slay. Then when it doesn't reach number 1, "OMG I HATE THAT SONG!" "I knew it would flop".

tumblr_lvgpa9RvPB1qdlkgg.gif

If she goes generic again, do you think its her choice? She has to do what the record label wants. And if she does go generic, it doesn't mean it'll sound as crappy as many songs do nowadays in the radio..

As for RedOne, I love him. Gaga+RedOne make some magic :legend: Poker Face was the song that made me fell in love with Gaga.

i Love the Lady

I'm glad, and I thought everyone else would be too!

The only thing I don't like about White Shadow and Fernando is how they edited GaGa's vocals. While I enjoy The Edge of Glory, am I the only one that notices when they put two clips of her voice together during the verses? It just sounds so overproduced and fake to me when you can here the vocals all chopped up and messy. :pukey:

Eloquence

nYnpQ.gif

RedOne, Dj White Shadow and Darkchild for the next record pls :legend:

what

ReDone makes great commercial songs but the real amazing songs are courtesy of Garibay :flutter: ReDone could NEVER make anything like Heavy Metal Lover.

TheMadridHash

Judas was bound to suffer in the charts, you all know it, Just the verse "i'm in love with judas" was way too much

Radio Stations refused to play because of what the song said, i knew it at 1st hand, this song's gonna flop 'cuz this is too much....

Anyway we all know they wrote it listening to Bad Romance every Afternoon :troll:

AmenTheNight

Nice news, anticipating. Let's wait&see, no need to criticize before even listening to it. When it comes to GaGa, we can't predict what's coming.

I want all new producers.

New music and new sounds.

But...

I wouldn't mind more Fernando+DJ white shadow and maybe 1-2 from RedOne for hits.

To be honest, RedOne always sounds reductive. :nails:

Nice to see that Gaga has attracted some hipster fans.

But you'll have to accept Gaga is a avante-garde POP artist .... half way between Britney and Bjork. :cool:

Gaga can do without Dada and Boomkack, but Redone is her most essential collaborator.

RedOne has made most of my favorite Gaga songs, and he's probably my favorite producer she works with, but I'd like it if she used all new producers. Garibay's production tends to be too noisy, White Shadow is meh, and she's used RedOne a lot. I'd like a fresh sound without any of their fingerprints on it. I also wouldn't mind if Space Cowboy came back for a few tracks, but It'll probably never happen.

Archived