💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

I believe that they can do great things together.

There were a few missteps on BTW but their overall track record together is amazing.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people here are full of **** :nacho:

We owe RedOne so much. Gaga's most iconic track (Bad Romance) was produced by him. Sure, RedOne has been working with many artists and making some crappy ****. I get it. But Gaga brings the best he has to offer.

By working with him again, it doesn't mean Gaga won't evolve has an artist. She worked with him on BTW and the sound of the album is totally different from the The Fame's or The Fame Monster's. She will evolve and create new sounds, and do what she has to do. She's very smart. She already has the concept of the album. RedOne is just supposed to "read" Gaga's mind, make it big and sound exactly like she imagined.

And please, stop asking for another Poker Face or Bad Romance. Ask instead for something completely new, that still smashes the charts. Remember Judas. Although it is a good song, it didn't sound fresh at all when it came out.

New producers please. It's time for GaGa to evolve her sound and direction and do new things musically with NEW people.

YES. Work with DJWS/Fernando on a few songs at most.

I'm willing to have bets on that. She wants attention again. She'll do anything for that. I'm disappointed in her. She should be progressing, not going back to her roots. BTW was hardly experimental.

Well then you should consider changing your avatar/sig then along with the DITD lyrics because it makes you look like that.

Yeah, but tbh, no pop music nowadays is experimental. Unless she pulled some sort of Bjork/iamamiwhoami-esque album. Which I for one wouldn't like.

Um, Bad Romance and Judas are two of her best songs. Ever.

Judas was cheaply made with a common production kit + it fulfilled the BR 2.0 ****. We don't need anything else to sound like them anymore.

Yeah, but tbh, no pop music nowadays is experimental. Unless she pulled some sort of Bjork/iamamiwhoami-esque album. Which I for one wouldn't like.

well I don't like that either. She could easily be experimental in Dance music without it sounding bad. Look at Kanye. He managed to be Experimental and Mainstream with MBDTF. I want her to do something like that. Something with meaning and that sounds different from typical pop music but is yet mainstream-friendly.

OMG please do it Gaga I will love you!

Scheisse ._.

Not here for him. His sound is so generic. RedCycle. VNYuG.png

One or two songs is fine with me but it better be the best he has to offer. :crossed:

lol i just realised something: RedOne = ReDone :P but scheisse, bad romance and pokerface are in my top 5 gaga songs

the other 2 is dance in the dark and MTN

I'm ok with 2-3 songs from RedOne. He's amazing, but since he's working with so many artists by now, he became generic and mainstream for the radio tbh. Maybe he co-produces the lead single with Gaga, DJWS, Garibay and a new producer. :flutter:

Go with new producers Gaga, but keep Garibay. :legend:

This, this, this, this, this !! :worship2:

We don't need a Bad Romance 2.0. We have songs that had BR's succes (BTW was more succesful tbh.). And iconic songs we already have on BTW. Move on from that song, please. :worship2:

They did... Garibay, DJWS and RedOne were all responsible for the abomination that is Highway Unicorn.... it's terrible..... Gaga's not going all hipster on us and/or moving away from producers just because their mainstream.... mainstream and commercial doesn't mean bad..... generic is a whole other thing :crossed:

:shrug:

One song would be okay with me.

Definitely. I'd rather she didn't work with him at all, but just one would be nice.

Archived