💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

Of coarse he's still around. Him and Gaga make magic. I can't at fans who don't like him when all of Gaga's most iconic songs are RedOne

*cough* Just Dance. :tea:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you link me to this please. I didn't know.

IA with you but I won't be upset if she doesn't do what I want :shrug: are you going to stop being a fan? :sweat:

it was a tweet like back in december + he dmed a couple of people about it too. i definitely can't find it :sweat: he also said it won't be preachy, which I'm happy about too.

I'mm gonna stop being a huge fan if she does tbqfh

Not here for him. His sound is so generic. RedCycle. VNYuG.png

One or two songs is fine with me but it better be the best he has to offer. :crossed:

Completely agree. :worship:

So much drama over this. You guys do realize Gaga writes and co-produces her songs? If she doesn't want generic sounds she won't have them there.

TerenceMonster

Well, not that I detest their work but that's nice. Just... give him a small portion to work on :haha:

AshIey

So much drama over this. You guys do realize Gaga writes and co-produces her songs? If she doesn't want generic sounds she won't have them there.

:golfclap:

Who are you people and which pop board do you actually belong to again, because this is a Lady Gaga board.

The shade in this thread is epic level stupid. Redone and Gaga, TF, and TFM are why most of you are even here, the reason this board exists.

I see that Gaga's fans continue to bash her as much as her non fans do because it seems to be the popular and trendy thing to do right now. Anyone threatening to never be a fan of hers again based on something that hasn't happened yet is just trolling for attention on the bash Gaga train so, bye.

The "popular kids" are bashing Gaga so all the bullied youth curl up in a ball and jump on the bash Gaga bandwagon so they can feel like they fit in again. No wonder she made littlemonsters.com

Who are you people and which pop board do you actually belong to again, because this is a Lady Gaga board.

The shade in this thread is epic level stupid. Redone and Gaga, TF, and TFM are why most of you are even here, the reason this board exists.

I see that Gaga's fans continue to bash her as much as her non fans do because it seems to be the popular and trendy thing to do right now. Anyone threatening to never be a fan of hers again based on something that hasn't happened yet is just trolling for attention on the bash Gaga train so, bye.

The "popular kids" are bashing Gaga so all the bullied youth curl up in a ball and jump on the bash Gaga bandwagon so they can feel like they fit in again. No wonder she made littlemonsters.com

Yeah I agree. For example, Gaga releases a song, and they praise it, and then the song doesn't sell so they just refer to it as a flop and act like it's not a good song because it wasn't a commercial success. Marry the Night and Judas are good examples of this.

AshIey

:tea: This is one thing that bothers me about her fans. Some of them are such followers.

All of those songs may be radio iconic, but they're certainly not progressive anymore. She's just going to be making basic **** like Starships/etc.

No matter whosoever she work with..she will definitely produce different music..!!

And even if she doesn't, what else do you expect from her, she is still giving her best to make her own music. :worship:

toanythingtaboo

He is very generic and pedestrian these days, but Gaga easily brings the best out of him thanks to how heavily involved she is in the creative process. She won't settle for "that'll do" productions he otherwise gets away with. Even songs that are totally overproduced (Hair) don't sound like his other work. She seems to push him forwards with each record, so this may just be the next step.

They're going to have to evolve their Gaga/RedOne sound a fair bit though. She's not going to get away with more of the same. IMO, it either needs to be very fresh sounding electro or something different altogether with rock elements.

Besides, "working with RedOne" could mean they literally have one or two tracks together. Same goes for Fernando and DJWS. For all we know, altogether these producers could only contribute around half the tracklist and the rest is produced by someone new. Maybe even a few new producers.

Archived