💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

You do realize that your avatar/sig SCREAM "I'm still stuck in the Fame Era"

All of those songs may be radio iconic, but they're certainly not progressive anymore. She's just going to be making basic **** like Starships/etc.

Well you look like a judgemental asshole then since The Fame is my least favorite and I listen to Born This Way almost everyday..

I just like the purple hair and the horse!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously doubt that. could you imagine Gaga singing that?

I'm willing to have bets on that. She wants attention again. She'll do anything for that. I'm disappointed in her. She should be progressing, not going back to her roots. BTW was hardly experimental.

Well you look like a judgemental asshole then since The Fame is my least favorite and I listen to Born This Way almost everyday..

I just like the purple hair and the horse!

Well then you should consider changing your avatar/sig then along with the DITD lyrics because it makes you look like that.

RAMROD

MOVE ON WITH THAT OVERRATED SONG.

tumblr_lxxjylV9Om1qfzrluo2_500.gif

Never. It's my life and death, bb.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I'm willing to have bets on that. She wants attention again. She'll do anything for that. I'm disappointed in her. She should be progressing, not going back to her roots. BTW was hardly experimental.

why are you disappointed about something that hasn't happened yet? idk she is under a major label. maybe the new album will be a mixture.

Generic? That's ironic...

BR is not generic and your shade was weak.

'BR' is flawless. I wasn't shading his work with Gaga as 'Judas' is my fave song on 'BTW'. :smh: I love most of his songs on 'BTW'

I love Gaga and just because I'm a fan of the Queen doesn't mean I'm out to shade Gaga! :)

Well then you should consider changing your avatar/sig then along with the DITD lyrics because it makes you look like that.

I'm not going to do that. I love my set. People can think what they want.

As long as he stays away from The usual generic crap that he's been doing lately, I'm happy. I'm here for Poker Face 3.0

FrozenKookie

Starships was indeed full of RedOne's another trippings, same with HAIR. I'm not here for another noisy and atrocious production.. but I'd rather see the half or more of the 4th album will be produced by him than not even a single or two would be under him.

I'm ok with 2-3 songs from RedOne. He's amazing, but since he's working with so many artists by now, he became generic and mainstream for the radio tbh. Maybe he co-produces the lead single with Gaga, DJWS, Garibay and a new producer. :flutter:

Go with new producers Gaga, but keep Garibay. :legend:

we already had that with judas. MOVE ON WITH THAT OVERRATED SONG.

This, this, this, this, this !! :worship2:

We don't need a Bad Romance 2.0. We have songs that had BR's succes (BTW was more succesful tbh.). And iconic songs we already have on BTW. Move on from that song, please. :worship2:

FrozenKookie

Gaga and little monsters (even the public) owes him big time. Even tho I was really upset by his solo-produced song hair, I still trust him big time :yes:

But gurl pls, focus on one theme, not full of experimental tracks..

* not another full of experimental tracks

MelbHawker

Not here for him. His sound is so generic. RedCycle. VNYuG.png

One or two songs is fine with me but it better be the best he has to offer. :crossed:

This.

I think 1 or 2 songs would be ok. I mean, he has worked on some of GaGa's best songs. Ill give him that. But meh, I think it's time for her to move on from Red One.

why are you disappointed about something that hasn't happened yet? idk she is under a major label. maybe the new album will be a mixture.

Because Jeff pretty much confirmed that the lyrics/production style of the next album is gonna be like TFM, but with obviously a different theme. Although I do enjoy that album, I feel like she needs to be progressive and respect herself without resorting back to generic songs. It took forever for me to get people to respect her and if she's gonna downgrade that, I don't wanna have anything to do with her.

Besides, she's worked with RedOne for way too long. Time to work with new producers. I'm tired of especially hearing his signature samples/etc.

Starships was indeed full of RedOne's another trippings, same with HAIR. I'm not here for another noisy and atrocious production.

MTE.

Honestly, I really want to see her work with Bloodshy & Avant :flutter:

or William Orbit, we need a Frozen from her.

Because Jeff pretty much confirmed that the lyrics/production style of the next album is gonna be like TFM, but with obviously a different theme. Although I do enjoy that album, I feel like she needs to be progressive and respect herself without resorting back to generic songs. It took forever for me to get people to respect her and if she's gonna downgrade that, I don't wanna have anything to do with her.

can you link me to this please. I didn't know.

IA with you but I won't be upset if she doesn't do what I want :shrug: are you going to stop being a fan? :sweat:

Archived