💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[UHQ] Collection of TIFF's from Universal Music

VisKip

Featured Posts

ZAIJHNZJEN

account got removed. lol.

You serious?! I guess I'll have to look for that missing asset somewhere else then. :(

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VisKip

• Wakko

• ZAIJHNZJEN

Sagerauru

You serious?! I guess I'll have to look for that missing asset somewhere else then. :(

While I didn't download every single asset available, I did download 87 of them so if I have the one you are missing, let me know and I will gladly upload it for you!

Also, I want to say thank you very much to you, VisKip! :hug: I really appreciate that you shared your access to those websites and my personal collection of Gaga photos is very happy now. :)

GagaStefi

While I didn't download every single asset available, I did download 87 of them so if I have the one you are missing, let me know and I will gladly upload it for you!

Also, I want to say thank you very much to you, VisKip! :hug: I really appreciate that you shared your access to those websites and my personal collection of Gaga photos is very happy now. :)

How About All Of Them... :toofloppy: I Can You Put Them In One Folder for Me ?

ZAIJHNZJEN

You're so awesome! But one that I'm missing is a Just Dance asset that you didn't download. :(

Sagerauru

You're so awesome! But one that I'm missing is a Just Dance asset that you didn't download. :(

Was it one of the photos from the Warwick Saint shoot or a photo from the Just Dance music video shoot? If so, I do have those photos. :) I had them in another folder and remembered about them after I replied to you. :flop:

How About All Of Them... :toofloppy: I Can You Put Them In One Folder for Me ?

I don't think I could share them as one folder since the photos that I downloaded total at about 2.6 GB. I will see if I can find a way to share the photos in smaller chunks. :)

GagaStefi

Was it one of the photos from the Warwick Saint shoot or a photo from the Just Dance music video shoot? If so, I do have those photos. :) I had them in another folder and remembered about them after I replied to you. :flop:

I don't think I could share them as one folder since the photos that I downloaded total at about 2.6 GB. I will see if I can find a way to share the photos in smaller chunks. :)

That Would Greatly Appreciate That. :)

ZAIJHNZJEN

It was one of the pictures where she was lying on that blue outfit. But I am totally alright, I have nearly all the assets so I'm cool. I highly appreciate your kindness, though.

Sagerauru
Sagerauru

WOW! :eek:

thanks you so ****ing much! love you! :excited2:

You're very welcome! :) The second Warwick Saint file is almost done uploading and then the Yoü and I cover should be up very shortly after that.

imasugarush

You're very welcome! :) The second Warwick Saint file is almost done uploading and then the Yoü and I cover should be up very shortly after that.

Thank you so much for uploading them :eww:...TFM cover, Bad Romance BTS and the original Monster Ball poster in such detail. No words. Thank you!

I love this thread..

Sagerauru

Thank you so much for uploading them :eww:...TFM cover, Bad Romance BTS and the original Monster Ball poster in such detail. No words. Thank you!

I love this thread..

You're welcome! :) I'm glad you are enjoying them as much as I have been!

On a related note, there are some photos that I am missing because I kept getting errors. I think there were a few more from the Aaron Fallon shoot that I couldn't download and I'm also missing the photo used for Dance In The Dark single cover, the photo used for the Alejandro single cover, and a photo from the Judas music video shoot (I think it was this one). If anyone was able to get those, I would really appreciate it if you could upload them. :)

• 7 months later...