Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VisKip

• Wakko

• ZAIJHNZJEN

jpg is compressed which will reveal artifacts at some point, tif is lossless but that depends on the settings you choose when creating the image.

I'm just sharing these since I've been asked to post the original tiff files (for the quality hookers :flop:), I'm not saying it's a huge upgrade compared to the jpg's we already had. :redface:

Edited by VisKip

jpg is compressed which will reveal artifacts at some point, tif is lossless but that depends on the settings you choose when creating the image.

I'm just sharing these since I've been asked to post the original tiff files (for the quality hookers :flop:), I'm not saying it's a huge upgrade compared to the jpg's we already had. :redface:

So you think those pictures are in full quality?

mr.peter

The b2b says 132 pictures...

But there are alot of MQ cover art & logo's between them. If I had to guess, then there are around 70 pictures that I have access to. :yes:

Some of the HQ pictures from David LaChapelle/TFM Monster shoot/Bad Romance videoshoot/Max Abadian leaked from there, I posted JPG's of them a year ago [if not 2] and they're now on almost every gagagallery... compressed as hell. :ph34r: :redface:

can u upload the logos too pease