đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Lana Del Rey's music boring?

Quark

Featured Posts

AyaKara

It's fine to discuss opinions about an artist, but asking 'is so-and-so boring' rather than 'what do you think of so-and-so's music' can come across as flamebait. Keep that in mind for threads in the future. Thanks everyone!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

Every artist is boring to someone.

I really love Lana's most recent album. I think it's anything but boring, but then again I don't require slamming beats and over-sexed music to be entertained.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

8 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

No, but your threads are getting boring. 

You shouldn't have clicked on it then.

Prismatic
Just now, Enigma said:

Just trying to tell you that your threads outside of Gaga's thread are basically the same and almost exact copies of your previous ones. You are always trying to come for another artist that is not Gaga and claim everyone else is boring/overrate/etc/etc. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Redstreak

Not at all imo. There's a lot of bops on BTD, UV just has this really raw element that I really pick up on, and Honeymoon is this beautiful cinematic landscape that feels like it could tell a story.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I gave her a chance during her debut. I actually watched her music videos, I kinda feel asleep. No shade. People can enjoy what they want.

00026 † 10000

Didymus
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Well, I am just curious to see what people think of her music. Nothing wrong with that

You don't need to make a thread for that. Just read the forum :rip:

It's simply a fact that you routinely make threads bashing every single female artist discussed on this forum except for Gaga using flamebait titles and, frankly, boring OP's.

Just stop, what are you trying to prove, Jesus.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

you already made this thread once and it was closed

either you're ****ing stupid or you're just trolling 

13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

You don't need to make a thread for that. Just read the forum :rip:

It's simply a fact that you routinely make threads bashing every single female artist discussed on this forum except for Gaga using flamebait titles and, frankly, boring OP's.

Just stop, what are you trying to prove, Jesus.

Yeah but this is a specific topic. I want to know whether or not people agree with me in that her music is boring or not.

1 hour ago, AyaKara said:

It's fine to discuss opinions about an artist, but asking 'is so-and-so boring' rather than 'what do you think of so-and-so's music' can come across as flamebait. Keep that in mind for threads in the future. Thanks everyone!

This. And again, enough...

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived