Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Lana Del Rey's music boring?

Quark

Featured Posts

MonsterOfficial

lmfao weren't you the one who also made this thread months ago and then you got a wp bc of flamebait

u tried, bye.

exorcise my mind

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Die

Well I put her on when it's time to go mimi's so :air:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Kulture Kiari

I am so effen tired of hearing "all her songs sound the same". It's either you hate it or love it thing. You need to live her songs to enjoy it I guess. My ex future husband, my ex fiance, loved her during our relationship. I hated her during this time. But when he called our marriage off, I accidently played his playlist full of Lana songs, and I was like OMG WHY IS SHE SINGING MY LIFE? WHO IS SHE!? Now I think i am more of a lana stan than my queen Gagz tbh

ItsTommyBitch

I find her music quite exciting actually :emma: Some of it is very soothing to me, some of it is bop-like (mostly BtD, Paradise, a few tracks on UV/Honeyoon, and a lot of her unreleased) most of it is very mood-like to me though, which I really appreciate. It's great background music to a lot of my rampant mood swings :laughga: Also, I find her voice exceedingly beautiful, both when its high falsetto and airy and when its low and almost soulful. 

I also really enjoy her lyrics. She paints a landscape for me :flutter: And some touch me personally

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Dangerous Man

Not necessarily boring, but I listen to them before going to sleep coz they are relaxing. :nick:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Kermit

No, her music is actually emerald-like.

I hope for her to do future bass/R&B (Something like "Flume") or contact Amy Winehouse's team sometime in the future and ask if she can work with some of her old recordings.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I'm have one hundred percent seen this thread before and I thought it was just as pathetic then as I do now. It's not boring to her fans, and obviously she wouldn't sell anything it if was boring. To her fans when a new album comes out its an event and we all have a good time listening to it. If it's not for you then it's fine but jeez talk about clickbait. 

1 hour ago, MonsterOfficial said:

lmfao weren't you the one who also made this thread months ago and then you got a wp bc of flamebait

u tried, bye.

I KNEW I SAW THIS BEFORE! it was the same as the op wasn't it? Now that I think about t it IS the same person!! Wow congrats op you're officially out of ideas. 

9 minutes ago, Jed said:

I KNEW I SAW THIS BEFORE! it was the same as the op wasn't it? Now that I think about t it IS the same person!! Wow congrats op you're officially out of ideas. 

!!!!!

try-hard and tragic 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived