šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Should Stop Wearing Fur

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I don't like the way fur looks on her but it doesn't bother me when she wears it. What bothers me are those cheek and lip injections she's recently got in order to make herself look like heidi montag.Ā 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

And as for PETA supporters. There are actual VALID scientific companies to support in terms of animal rights (WWF, etc.) PETA is a joke to the animal rights community, harasses people, and hasn't gotten much done politically since the 80's. They need to sit down and not harass and hurt other people just because they purchased fur. They can take several seats.Ā 

Didymus

I've seen those full video's of Chinese fur farms etc.

They're terrible, absolutely, but I think you're sending the wrong message. Gaga stopping to wear fur isn't gonna change a thing that happens on those farms. There are plenty of others who keep the demand up and running, and consequently the fur business.

I agree that Gaga's an idiot for wearing it though. She has dogs for god's sake :rip: She could definitely make a big difference by using her influence, resources and contacts to stand not against fur per se, but against animals being allowed to suffer this way. But clearly she doesn't give a **** about that, just like she hardly gives a **** about other important issues, so I suggest you take some initiative of your own instead of waiting for a celebrity to do it for you, I mean what can we say. We're talking about a woman who called Israel a beautiful country right after a war that killed thousands of innocent Palestinians. Don't expect much from her.

Gaga Monster
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Just to be clear: this video contains graphic animal abuse. Not for the faint of heart.

I see you watched the video. What did you think.

GGD Presidential Elections

Mr Ricky

Fur has been going on for thousands of years.Ā 

And of course they will show the most brutal videos there are. But it's probably not done like this for every company. PETA is NOT helping by being so fcking ignorant and annoying throwing so much hate to a person. It's not even right.Ā 

Crossfit

Oh that photos hurt:ohno:Ā 

By the way, how do they know they're wearing real fur and not faux?

Edonis
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

Just watch the whole 6 minute video. It made me cry.

I did. Cruelty of animals is sad and horrible. Doesn't justify attacking innocent people who buy fur. PETA hasn't swayed me as a person who is against animals violence. It's wrong horrible and disgusting. But harassing people is just as bad.Ā 

Gaga Monster
Just now, 101015 said:

And annoying fans should stop telling Gaga what to wearĀ 

I am not. I am just stating my opinion as stated in the thread!Ā 

And.......what about leather?

ė„ˆģ™€ģ˜ ģ–“ģƒ‰ķ•œ ģ¹Øė¬µģ“ ģ°Øė¼ė¦¬ ģ¢‹ģ•„

Gaga Monster
Just now, Edonis said:

I did. Cruelty of animals is sad and horrible. Doesn't justify attacking innocent people who buy fur. PETA hasn't swayed me as a person who is against animals violence. It's wrong horrible and disgusting. But harassing people is just as bad.Ā 

Yeah defiantly. I hate that they do that in the video!

6 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I against street harassment but look at the animals suffering. Watch the whole 6 minute. It made me cry

I understand that. It's a very explicit video and it's a very brutal industry. I would also feelĀ better if these animals didn't have to suffer so much. Just like I would like all the abuse, torture, and death that happens in hundreds of other situations disappear.Ā 

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Voltaire
6 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Did you watch all 6 minutes. Did you see them skinned and totured alive. Beat up, alive with their skin being ripped off? How as a human can you support this. An animal alive with their skin off and bleeding to death. this video made by disgusted in humanity

Being against cruel manufacturing practices is different than banning all fur. Plastic is bad for the environment, we don't ban all plastics, we limit, recycle, and pressure companies into better business practices (like the banning of micro beads).

These videos are made incredibly one-sidedĀ  are always made to elicit an emotional response and in NO way represents the totality of the industry.

Ā 

Example: PETA will have you believe that this ISN'T what the vast majority of sheep shearing looks like. They'll present to you a hand picked horribly graphic image that represents some fringe cruel whack-job of a sheep shearer. (yes I know this is wool not fur, I'm addressing PETA and their ridiculous ways)

4224134_orig.jpg

Meanwhile Steve here is enjoying his shearing.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Being against cruel manufacturing practices is different than banning all fur. Plastic is bad for the environment, we don't ban all plastics, we limit, recycle, and pressure companies into better business practices (like the banning of micro beads).

These videos are made incredibly one-sidedĀ  are always made to elicit an emotional response and in NO way represents the totality of the industry.

Ā 

These are living creatures that are intelligent and have feelings just like us. They weren't put on this earth so we could torture them.

I don't wear fur and i don't get angry at people who wear it. i feel that animals should be killed for food not for fashion.This video was very hard to watch and i didn't want to watch the whole thing cause i once watched how animals killed FOR Ā food and how they are tortured rather than killed properly

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived