opinion

Gaga Should Stop Wearing Fur

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

You should stop brushing your teeth.

If I want to wear fur I will

If Gaga wants to she will

If you want to you will

I'm definitely against animal violence but if an animal has naturally/peacefully/ non-human-violence-lly died why not wear it? 

Plus its the company's fault not my fault I didn't kill them.

And if I don't buy fur I won't make a difference. Demand is enormous like are you for real?

Plus, Peta was nice a couple of years ago now they are like Jehovah's witnesses which suck for their image.

MAKE IT WORK

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow gaga surely not wearing fur anymore. she should just wear her skin if she is so free. can't believe this must be because some fashion designer convinced her to wear this ****. when you get mixed up with all those people it is seriously bad. these people are destoying the world and killing millions of animal and people, even billions. getting 'harrassed' on the street is nothing these lot should be in jail. The fur industry is seriously bad. This is the same people who went to canada to exploit the land. this is totally different to native people using fur coz it is about the respect they have for the animal and the way they live in the land not exploiting but living in connection with animal and plant. This is the worst kind of dope. That song till is happens to you could seriously be made by an animal who escaped from fur industry or a wild boar that was chased by crazy people for entertainment or a christmas tree that is in a pot after people realised that christmas tree is supposed to be alive.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived