I find this thread to be very interesting

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

You can :gaycat:

I find this thread to be very interesting

it's possibly the most interesting thread i've seen since Gaga daily became 2.0 & flooded with new fans. Rarely do we have real discussions on here like we did pre BTW. It's refreshing and gives me hope for this site haha

kiss kiss

FameHookah
2 hours ago, Church said:

it's possibly the most interesting thread i've seen since Gaga daily became 2.0 & flooded with new fans. Rarely do we have real discussions on here like we did pre BTW. It's refreshing and gives me hope for this site haha

Yeah , i miss those threads, now if you try to analyse gaga or her work all you get is

"REACH!1!1"

"OMG DELUSIONAL MUCH!!1"

*sigh*

WTF is MDNA

I just watched the Billboard performance. It was amazing, but I was a bit distracted because her face seems to work so differently. And it annoys me that it distracted me from the performance. I feel like whatever outfit she has worn, it always went with whatever message she was preaching or the song. But the fact that her actual face has changed kind of distances me from her :(. And that's sad. I'm not neccessarily against plastic surgery, I think everyone should look what they want to look like, at the same time, be happy with their appearance. But it feels a bit weird with Gaga somehow and I don't really like it. Can't explain it other than that. I feel like she doesnt have as much facial expression as before her lips got big and her cheeks got quite tight. And I miss those facial expressions. They've changed. :( I love her though. eep..

2 hours ago, FlyingF said:

she's doing it for AHS, jesus, look at the timeline

A girl trying to be an actress would take away her ability to express her emotions completely for a role...to be a better actress? Logical.

kiss kiss

Alien Tulip
17 hours ago, destinyofself said:

I hope so too, but I do think some permanent changes have been done, for years now she has looks vastly different to Famega, I know she was a lot younger but she won't ever look like that again sadly, that's my opinion anyway.

I agree but idk she hasn't really done makeup like the fame since a long time. There was this ARTPOP photoshoot where she looks almost the same as that 2008 video

this photo in particular

ivBtrS0.jpg

but idk if she can now that she drastically changed her face ever since this fall. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Xardas
On 22.12.2015 at 4:43 AM, Alien Tulip said:

I agree but idk she hasn't really done makeup like the fame since a long time. There was this ARTPOP photoshoot where she looks almost the same as that 2008 video

this photo in particular

ivBtrS0.jpg

but idk if she can now that she drastically changed her face ever since this fall. 

This photo is marvelous. I love her face and makeup here! She looks so fresh

IG: @bartoszprazuch

WORLDofGAGA

For me I don't think she has had injections, far as I'm concerned it's tape and makeup and natural treatments

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived