Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Sometimes she looks good with those enhanced lips and sometimes she doesn't..I don't pay much attention though. If she feels good like this then so be it :laughga:

I prefer her IWYL look ,whatever she did to her face( or maybe she didn't, I don't know :sweat: ) ,she looked so beautiful. More looks like this for LG5 plz :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, holyscheisse said:

no way in hell. her cheek bones are chiseled out like a shelf on her face as of late. there is no trace of her  old cheeks

1024-2012a-gaga-400.jpg

lady%20gaga%20emmy%20afterparty%20croppe

if its not surgery/cheek filler, it could be tape pulling the skin from her cheeks below her bones really effing tight.

edit: but i doubt the tape theory, becacuse here, for example, she does not have a wig on to hide the tape underneath :stalkga:

This. 

sipthistea

This thread is so pointless. I mean, just let her be. It shouldn't matter if she has fillers, surgery or any treatment in her face.

Didymus
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

This thread is so pointless. I mean, just let her be. It shouldn't matter if she has fillers, surgery or any treatment in her face.

:awkney:

It does matter to many members (not me, personally) so why not have one place where they can discuss it instead of all threads?

2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

It's good to make it because 

1) People who care about facial related stuff can discuss it here

2) People will stop spreading comments about lips in every thread

Teri Hatcher

Gaga looks BEAUTIFUL with her natural lips I have no idea why she's trying to be like those random bimbos like Kylie or whatever with those huge ass fat lips they look TERRIBLE sometimes

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Teri Hatcher
2 hours ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

There's no way make-up could do that :sick:

That look is TRAGIC ):

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

gagaohlala

I'm sure Gaga is addicted to sugery. She is really complexed with the body since she was younger, and she daid it lot of time. But that's horrible cause she doesnt need it and look just tragic today. Her lips are horrible honestly and look super ducky and fake, and now she just injected her cheekbones ... What's next ?... Her nose is also done since before ARTPOP... I'm just afraid she ruins her face because of her insecurities... I love her and she just looked beautiful until the BTWBT/Blackout era when she started to inject and tape her face. 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Didymus

I made this thread at the right time, I think :rip:

Discuss all things related to her face about her Billboard look here :flower:

flopheart

Why are people always complaining about surgery or fillers? I LOVE her new check bones, she's kinda obsessed with them in these last months but you know what? who cares, there's nothing wrong in small retouches

as long as Taylor and Gaga are happy i wont care about how they look :nick: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Whispering
50 minutes ago, Clip said:

It's good to make it because 

1) People who care about facial related stuff can discuss it here

2) People will stop spreading comments about lips in every thread

They won't. All this does is add to the pile.

It would be a great idea to have one pinned thread for the few people who want to discuss her lips, nose, and eyebrows. They could talk about her looks 24/7 and all the threads about these topics could be added to that pinned thread.....

but that's not going to happen. :) 

Didymus
Just now, Whispering said:

They won't. All this does is add to the pile.

It would be a great idea to have one pinned thread for the few people who want to discuss her lips, nose, and eyebrows. They could talk about her looks 24/7 and all the threads about these topics could be added to that pinned thread.....

but that's not going to happen. :) 

Well, that was the idea :flop: But I'm scared to ask a mod :rip:

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived