• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

There's no way make-up could do that :sick:

Omg she kinda looks like Poot here

RAMROD

I do not really mind with the lips, but somethings else also different from her looks since that Sinatra 100 tbh.

Not quite sure what that was though.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Hmm.. I don't want to suggest anything. How can I put that in a non-suggestive way :rip:

"Gaga's Facial Tweaks Discussion Thread"? :flop:

Gaga's face discussion thread? Okay that sounds quite stupid

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Clip said:

Gaga's face discussion thread? Okay that sounds quite stupid

Edited :green:

When I first saw Gaga in person, I noticed first her lips and for me it somewhat looks cute. :giveup: Idk if I'm attracted to it :toofunny:, but yeah it's my favorite part of Gaga.

That was last 2012, so for me its just okay. It still looks like from the past and still looks cute for me.

And I think Gaga just have a habit of pouting, so maybe it looks different to others.

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Epione

I love her no matter what but I'm still a little bit worried about her. She's beautiful and she doesn't need to do anything to her face.:crossed:

Gagadonna

I remember she used to inject something temporary in her lips back in the BTWB era. I thought she had such big lips. But when Applause MV came out she had normal lips. I think she just did the same again. 

I've never been bothered about the lip fillers, it's her call! She looks great without them but if she likes having a little more plumpness, then fair enough.

I think the only thing I don't like is the face taping because it speeds up the process you're battling and I can see that becoming a bad cycle for Gaga to be in but once again, it's her call.

Alien Tulip

She used to have just cute small plump lips from 2008 - 2011. I dont know why she wants to ruin her face. I'll admit though even though she had cheek fillers done last month, at least she doesn't look as horrifying as she did in 2012 where she looked unrecognizable :wtf: 

Idk why she used chin injections. There was nothing wrong about her chin. 

Anyone knows why sometimes the corners of her mouth look slightly upwards? It looks like she's half-smiling all the time

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived