💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I think her "different cheeks" is just good use of make-up tbh. You can do wonders with make-up these days, create contures you don't have on your face, be more masculine with emphasizing your bones (for females) etc.. 

Idk, maybe she really puts some injections which I honestly don't have a problem with, but I think this is the case tbh.

no way in hell. her cheek bones are chiseled out like a shelf on her face as of late. there is no trace of her  old cheeks

1024-2012a-gaga-400.jpg

lady%20gaga%20emmy%20afterparty%20croppe

if its not surgery/cheek filler, it could be tape pulling the skin from her cheeks below her bones really effing tight.

edit: but i doubt the tape theory, becacuse here, for example, she does not have a wig on to hide the tape underneath :stalkga:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MonsterMum said:

Well it is arguable on long term. Make up you put on and remove but exposing your body to chemicals that you inject to your face time and time is argued to have visible scars as time goes by, for example the "Lion face" that women get with long term botox injections.

But that only happens to people that abuse of botox (like Donatella) and those failed plastic surgeries

MonsterMum
Just now, Clip said:

But that only happens to people that abuse of botox (like Donatella) and those failed plastic surgeries

Not necessarily, abuse yes but the question is what is abuse...some women will be able to handle more cause their skin is more forgiving and flexible but the point is that a) women will not recognize the damage they done cause it happens all gradually and b) when you notice it, everyone says "oh she abused it" and then it's too already late to stop.

2 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

no way in hell. her cheek bones are chiseled out like a shelf on her face as of late. there is no trace of her chubby old cheeks

1024-2012a-gaga-400.jpg

lady%20gaga%20emmy%20afterparty%20croppe

if its not surgery/cheek filler, it could be tape pulling the skin from her cheeks below her bones really effing tight.

That could also be prothesis. I mean, I'm 95 % sure that her current cheek shape is due to fillers, but latex or cotton face prothesis (like the Born This Way horns) can make the cheeks look more prominent too.

holy scheisse
Just now, Clip said:

That could also be prothesis. I mean, I'm 95 % sure that her current cheek shape is due to fillers, but latex or cotton face prothesis (like the Born This Way horns) can make the cheeks look more prominent too.

but during BTW you could always tell when she had those horns on. like that was noticeable. her cheek bones nowadays gradate into her face smoothly. so unless its magnificent makeup, i doubt its prosthetic cheeks. 

Morphine Prince

She looks better without the fake **** 

Kylie Jenner looks good but Gaga looks way better natural 

I don't want her to end up looking like Donatella some day :wtf: 

Praying she stops at her lips and doesn't end up like the rest of the California residing celebs. 

Fame Romance
1 hour ago, Clip said:

I can't believe there's a thread just for lips. It's a good idea tho :rip:

It's Gagadaily tho, nothing here surprises me anymore tbh

8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-gif.gif

These replies. It's going so well though.

Could you change the title to "Gaga's facial surgery discussion thread" or something like that? Most people are discussing about cheek injections too. (Only if you don't mind, it's your thread after all)

Didymus
8 minutes ago, Clip said:

Could you change the title to "Gaga's facial surgery discussion thread" or something like that? Most people are discussing about cheek injections too. (Only if you don't mind, it's your thread after all)

Hmm.. I don't want to suggest anything. How can I put that in a non-suggestive way :rip:

"Gaga's Facial Tweaks Discussion Thread"? :flop:

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived