💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus

Featured Posts

Diamond Heart

I am so not a fan of her augmentations, specifically the stuff shes got done to her cheeks recently. Sometimes i look at Gaga and see a different person. But at the end of the day its not my face so i dont really care that much lol, my only 'worry' is that she'll look insanely weird when shes older.
Honestly though, i find it a bit sad that she feels she needs to change the way she looks, because shes already stunning. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95
1 minute ago, ScottishGaga said:

I am so not a fan of her augmentations, specifically the stuff shes got done to her cheeks recently. Sometimes i look at Gaga and see a different person. But at the end of the day its not my face so i dont really care that much lol, my only 'worry' is that she'll look insanely weird when shes older.
Honestly though, i find it a bit sad that she feels she needs to change the way she looks, because shes already stunning. 

I think her "different cheeks" is just good use of make-up tbh. You can do wonders with make-up these days, create contures you don't have on your face, be more masculine with emphasizing your bones (for females) etc.. 

Idk, maybe she really puts some injections which I honestly don't have a problem with, but I think this is the case tbh.

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

And this is gonna stop the lip comments in other threads? 

lmfao

Well, what did you do today to try to benefit the community?

Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

Even if she does get plastic surgery, it doesn't really matter to me. Gaga is a pretty person anyway. It's just our world now, it has become a natural step to take by just about anyone and it is very accepted and even recommended.

I would rather this thread exist for any plastic surgery talk, lips and all, than to see a new Gaga appearance thread and the first three pages are all about "Gaga's changing facial features". It is kind of out of hand lately and it has been going around for a long time now.

I think of plastic surgery as a catch 22. You imagine that one would have to be pretty vain to care enough about changing one's own face / born attributes for happiness, but on the other hand, I imagine that we should all be so vain as to not want to change anything about our own natural beauty.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Reality

I don't really care if we gets lip injections/plastic surgery, just as long as she doesn't overdo it. 

🖤👹

Her natural lips look better, but it's not my business what she does to her body.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

1 minute ago, Sister said:

I would rather this thread exist for any plastic surgery talk, lips and all, than to see a new Gaga appearance thread and the first three pages are all about "Gaga's changing facial features". 

Totally agree

Diamond Heart
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I think her "different cheeks" is just good use of make-up tbh. You can do wonders with make-up these days, create contures you don't have on your face, be more masculine with emphasizing your bones (for females) etc.. 

Idk, maybe she really puts some injections which I honestly don't have a problem with, but I think this is the case tbh.

i really disagree though. Although i understand that make up can completely change you, there is just something about the general shape of her face now that looks totally different compared to her last year. Plus the fact that she visited that cosmetic centre that specifies in those temporary dermal fillers for your face. 
Again though Gaga can do whatever she wants, its her body, but personally i just dont think she needs to. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Didymus
1 minute ago, Sister said:

I think of plastic surgery as a catch 22. You imagine that one would have to be pretty vain to care enough about changing one's own face / born attributes for happiness, but on the other hand, I imagine that we should all be so vain as to not want to change anything about our own natural beauty.

That's an interesting point.

Personally I don't really see a difference between applying make-up and getting face injections and so far nobody is really successful in proving to me that there is a significant difference at all. People "expressing themselves" with clothes is the same thing to me: you don't need to bother with how they look, technically, it's your own choice based on outside pressure.

No?

It's not just natural treatments, she's still getting her lips injected. Someone I'm close to routinely gets her lips done..they have a certain look to them, it's obvious that's what Gaga is doing if you know what to look for. She keeps getting hers done & recently must have had them done again w/ a full syringe going by the JFK pics. 

Idc about her trout pout, but the fillers she's getting in her face make me sad. It's obvious it's not just contour, facial tape, and lighting anymore - that stuff doesn't make your cheeks physically stick out like hers are in all the Frank Sinatra pics/JFK pics, but fillers do. I'm kinda shocked some people could think it's just makeuo, it's not. Her ****ing with her face makes me sad because she doesn't look like Gaga anymore and she is aging herself allllloooot imo.

But whatever, is she's happy then that's what matters.

kiss kiss

4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's an interesting point.

Personally I don't really see a difference between applying make-up and getting face injections and so far nobody is really successful in proving to me that there is a significant difference at all. People "expressing themselves" with clothes is the same thing to me: you don't need to bother with how they look, technically, it's your own choice based on outside pressure.

No?

Yes. It is all true. We all go through it and surgery is just the extreme form of it. I always think in reality, a great looking person needs none of that at all, imagine if we were all just in our natural state, in complete nude form, we would still have those great beauties that steal the show. You really can't fake beauty, no matter makeup, clothes or surgery, but you CAN fake confidence and THAT is what this stuff does for us in this day and age, be it clothes, makeup, hair colouring and especially plastic surgery.

Our ego~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

right now they look awful, im all for gaga with fuller lips as she had in the past however what ever she has done right now has completely changed the shape of her lips making them look saggy and completely different to before 

9 minutes ago, Church said:

It's not just natural treatments, she is still getting her lips injected. Someone I'm close to routinely get's her lips donr. They have a certain look to them, it's obviousl that's what Gaga is doing if you know what to look for. She keeps getting hers done & recently must have had them done again w/ a full syringe going by the JFK pics. 

Idc about her trout pout, but the fillers she's getting in her face make me sad. It's obvious not contour, facial tape, and lighting anymore -those thing's don't make your cheeks physically stick out like hers are in all the Frank Sinatra pics/JFK pics, but fillers do. I'm kinda shocked some people could think it's just makeuo, it's not. Her ****ing with her face makes me sad because she doesn't look like Gaga anymore and she is aging herself allllloooot imo.

But whatever, is she's happy then that's what matters.

completly agree, shes has some work done to accentuate her cheekbones as well as other fillers, maybe this would have looked okay a few years ago, it has aged her alot more now she is nearly 30 

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived