💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus

Featured Posts

Didymus

DISCLAIMER: ENOUGH PEOPLE HAVE POSTED HOW STUPID AND USELESS AND DISRESPECTFUL THIS THREAD IS WITHOUT READING THE DISCUSSIONS NOW SO PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT, DON'T POST IN IT. THIS PLACE IS MADE SOLELY TO KEEP DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SUBJECT FROM FLOODING INTO EVERY GAGA THREAD.

As remarked by some members, comments about Gaga's lip and face treatments/alleged injections are present in most of the news threads, so maybe this is a nice solution, 'cause some people are getting annoyed. Let's keep all that talk in here.

Here's what Gaga had to say about it so far:

"I do a series of plant stem cell masks and collagen lip jelly mask. Good for hydration and plumping with no injection or silly bruising!" (2015)

"I've never had any work-work done, but I went through a phase when I was smoking pot when I was really obsessed with getting facial injections." (2013, about 2012)

Discuss!

XG08sgs.jpg

Edit: This thread started just for her lips, but because quickly comments started to widen into other areas of her face, it's probably best to include this in the OP, especially since people are also annoyed about the fillers comments everywhere etc.

Be nice & no pointless posts pls! This is just a pragmatic idea to keep everyone happy.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
Just now, mister max said:

Just the lipstick colour I think tbh 64Ozflc.gif

We know she's doing it though, she admitted it herself :flop:

Injections throughout 2012, natural treatments since 2013/14 (don't remember).

mister max
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

We know she's doing it though, she admitted it herself :flop:

Injections throughout 2012, natural treatments since 2013/14 (don't remember).

still don't understand why its such a big deal :flop: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Bloody

I don't have any problem with it as long as she feels confident about them, it's her face she can do whatever she wants with it.

eyyejiy.gif

Didymus
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

still don't understand why its such a big deal :flop: 

Some people think it's ugly. I only made it because people were getting annoyed by the (ugly) lip comments in every thread about a new picture :derpga:

mister max
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Some people think it's ugly. I only made it because people were getting annoyed by the (ugly) lip comments in every thread about a new picture :derpga:

It will be fun to read this tread :derpga:

watching closely64Ozflc.gif

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived